He cancelled last minute. Should I give him another chance?

Ok this guy I met online and I planned to meet today for the first time at a bar near my house. We agreed on a place but I said the time will be around 8ish because I didn't know when I'll be home. So This afternoon I confirmed plans with him and he agreed so around 7.58 I texted him saying I'll be home in 20 minutes. No replay so around 8.30 I texted him asking if he's still in. Still no reply so i send him a snapchat saying standing me up is not cool. He opens it and instantly replies saying he can't come because he got called to work at 7am and he can do tomorrow after work and on Sunday he's off all day. He also sent me a snapchat saying he just got out of the shower.

He asked if I am mad and I jokingly said yes and he was saying he's sorry and what to do to make up. I said I'll reschedule for tomorrow but if you're not going to be there let me know and he said he promise he will.

Still I am not sure if I should give him another chance after tonight which is so unreliable. The only reason I replied him was because he really looks like Channing Tatum whom i have a crush on lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• he did agree to meet you then but didn't know he was busy? that's not a good thing to start of.

you know what your boss would do if you come to late on the first day or don't even? -he kicks your ass outta the company

What Guys Said 2

• Ah come on, just give the dude ONE more chance. Modern technology has made people so impatient.

If he doesn't show tomorrow, kick 'em to the curb!

• Probably he is extremely shy to see you. Dont worry, this is just the first hiccup. Give him another chance, and it it happens again, then give him the third the chanc, and if it still the same. Move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally I wouldn't. I don't like flakes. It tends to be a pattern.

• Tell Mr. Tatum to take a hike.

• Nope. Big no no. Unless you just wanna have fun or bored.