When do guys become interested in serious relationships and not just numerous casual flings?

Mid twenties? Late twenties? mid thirties?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy and also the girl. If they believe the girl is worthy enough, they'll stick around.

What Guys Said 5

• According to some studies I remember reading. ( I may not be exact so don't quote me) The biggest factors in marriage readiness have to do with various social ques as opposed to just age.

If a lot of a persons immediate friends are married or engaged, they are more likely to pursue serious relationships.

Their level of education influence marriage readiness. People who are in school longer wait longer to get married. EX. Someone trying to attain a masters/PHD waits longer to wed then someone who wants to attain just GED/Bachelors degree.

All people tend to get married around the age their parents did. So they consider marriage around that time.

Income level also is determining factor. Most men won't consider marriage until they themselves have become economically self-sufficient.

When people begin to feel to "old" for the dating scene. Many men are uncomfortable with the idea of being the creepy old guy hitting on girls half their age. So more likely to pursue serious relationships where they ave outgrown the dating pool.

• Depends on the guy really. Some guys it may never be appealing to others may have always wanted something serious. I have wanted serious relationships since I was 19, I have friends now that are 25 like me who still look for flings.

• Depends on the guy. I'm 25 and I wanted a serious relationship at like 23. One of my best friend is just like me and the other just wants to be a bachelor.

• It is not about age, it is about personal preference. The way girls are today lots of men don't believe relationships are worth it.

• that's quite a bold statement. Some girls can be jerks though.

• Depends on the girl. There is different levels of feelings for each girl. Even though I respect all the girls I know, I feel 5% connection with 1 girl, 90% connection with another, and 100% with one. I would want to get serious with the last one if I could (That's my dream). I could probably settle into a relationship with the second one. But I wouldn't wanna get serious with the first one.

What Girls Said 0