How soon is tooo soon?

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex yet. We've been dating for two and a half months. We're having a long distance relationship. He comes back home for a week every month until Christmas where he'll have the whole month and then I'll see him every couple of months after that. Anyways, we haven't really talked about sex yet but I was just wondering what your opinion is on how soon is too soon because I mean sex isn't really something that you can plan and its going to happen sooner or later. He isn't like other guys that I know. We haven't even talked about sex but Im just worried that if I don't put out that he's going to get mad or get tired of me or something. Is it something that is maybe too early for a new relationship? I think that we have a pretty healthy relationship thus far. I don't know I guess im just nervous because I'm a virgin and he's not.

Most Helpful Girl

• If u feel u should put out to please him or keep him, u are not ready. Only do it because you really want to

What Guys Said 2

• Clearly you need to wait at least 900 years for sex, otherwise it's too soon. But realistically you probably want to wait for 1500 years to really make sure that he's not using you for sex. To summarize, you need to at least wait an age and a half.

• The only too soon is if you feel uncomfortable. Don't do it because you think he will get bored. Do it when it feels right.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, talk it over, and if he's really a sweet and understanding guy, he'll wait until you're feeling comfortable enough for sex. Having sex the first time is kind of... nerve wracking, but if he's the one you want to lose your virginity to, then allow him to take it when you feel the time is right.