Just graduated: how can I meet girls (friends or potential girlfriends)? I have very few friends and will be getting a job soon?

i'm good looking, pretty good with ppl, but never learned to be good with people recently , so have very little friends to introduce me to girls.

i'd love to try tinder but i dont think it'll work for me. i have like two friends and they dont have Facebook neither do i so i have no pics with friends which def hurts me on tinder AND i just dont have pics in general
i'll be making good money soon so if i can put that to use let me know please

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to bars, there are plenty of girls over there. Clubs are also a good place. Parks, coffee shops, libraries, bookstores, waiting for the train, even in the streets. If you see a pretty girl, stop her and talk to her.
    There are many places to meet women, so once you see a girl you like, take a deep breath and go talk. Just say hi, a little compliment, and then talk about something is happening around you.
    For example if you're waiting for the train you could say: "Wow, the train is taking long this time, don't you think?". She will respond, and the you tell her your name, she will tell you hers, and then just keep on talking.

• so at a coffee shop approach girls who work there or customers? for customers how do i approach a group or if they're with guys? streets/train makes sense tho. and can i actually succeed at bars/clubs without a friend?

• thanks a lot buddy.

• You're welcome.

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you see an attractive girl in a public place go up and talk to her. Introduce yourself and ask fir her name and then tell her you think she's pretty and if you two can hang out too get to know to another.
    Out also depends on what kind of girl you're pursuing... A good girl (girlfriend material ) because you probably won't find those ayy clubs unless there are ladies who go just to have a good dance (I did that once and had zero alcoholic drinks and had self-respect ).

• For*
      To* And*
      In*
      Lol sorry I was typing really fast

• I definitely am.
      Hmm well it depends on each individual because to some you might come across as perfect because you look put together and poise while to others you might look snobby and stuck up
      But that is why you have to strike up convo when there's a girl you find to be cute so she knows you're not like that. And you can also try to be nice to everyone; I definitely love seeing that and girls notice chivalry right away!

• i open doors for all the time! thanks again!

• Just be confident and casual and go up to a girl you thinks cute where ever it may be and introduce yourself and say hi! Or if you wanna join different classes for fun that interest you that's a great way to meet someone plus you bond and enjoy the same thing. Hope this helped a bit. Best of luck ! :)

• Anywhere! see a cutie and strike up conversation.

• should i start with compliments? and can i approach girls who are not alone?

• thanks haha but what i meant was what are the chances of meeting a goody goody girl at clubs/bars?

• I'm sure you can find a goody-goody at a bar.

What Guys Said 6

• Damn son, what'd you graduate with? I graduated a year ago and ain't makin' shit with a bullshit degree.

Just wanted to know because I probably need to go back to school. Trying not to be bitter about it.

Great way to meet girls: go to the park, run/walk and if you see any attractive girls act like you're dehydrated/don't have any water and ask for some of their/where can you get some. It most likely won't be an act if you actually exercise for a little bit. Basically, let her help you and feel good about it, that way you can give her a compliment on what she's wearing or how fit she is, etc.

Plus, people loosen up when they exercise because of endorphins and shit.

• so gym would work i guess great thanks! i was a math major how about u. and did u go to a good school how was ur gpa. i think i can help u if u can specify what ur weaknesses may be

• def go for comp sci. much easier to get a job. with your major most people in my school they only do that major if their dad can get them solid investment banking or other prestigious jobs through connections. also i don't know if ur people skills are lacking but if they are working as a waiter helps so much

• Yep, just didn't realize it at the time.

Probably won't work as a waiter because I do have a college degree (I enjoy selling stuff on eBay or doing research studies more), but I appreciate the advice.

I'll probably go back for Computer Science in a bit. Can't believe I wasted 4 years when I could've been coming out making $60K+ entry level. Ridiculous. That's life.

• Online dating! You don't need to have pictures with friends (if anything, those are annoying because it isn't always clear which person in the group is the one whose profile you're reading) but you need pictures! Get some! Go out and take some of yourself doing the stuff you like to do, and include at least one full body shot so people can see your height and body type. Bright, clear picture are essential.

OKCupid is best IMHO, then Tinder, then Plenty Of Whales. You could also try Meetup. com which organizes social events for all sorts of interests - some are specifically for singles.

• Hang out with your coworkers and meet them through that.

• If you're white, use tinder.

• Aaaand here we go again with the race thing -_-
      Dude, you don't have to be white to use tinder and have success.

• in a perfect world.

• aledeeurope agreed

• Online dating will be your friend

• Work hard and get a Lamborghini.

• just curious u think as long as i drive an expensive car around, girls will approach me first? i have a billionaire friend and i didn't notice any girls approaching him for his porsche at school

• my friend used to take 3 weeks off for spring break to assert his dominance in the classroom. it did seem to impress some girls. instead of cancun he went to frigging Europe

• Well i was just trolling in the first place. There are enough girls out there in Jobs who too are looking to get into a r/s without a Lamborghini. A Mini cooper is ideal though :P