Why are girls more likely to be willing to date someone waiting until marriage for sex, than guys?

Why are girls more likely to be willing to date someone waiting until marriage for sex than guys?

Guys usually don't want to date a girl waiting until marriage for sex, but about 50-75% girls are cool with it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys have become boys who won't marry. They'd rather just have sex.

• I wouldn't go that far. Most guys I know want marriage eventually, but do not believe in waiting until marriage for sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty simple, we tend to be a bit hornier and more sex oriented than women.

What Girls Said 4

• Because girls generally have lower sex drives. That one is too easy.

However, I don't believe that girls are -that- much more likely considering the fact that women never want to be stuck with a guy that has no clue what he is doing in bed.

• Cause girls and guys are built differently. While us woman love sex. To guys they just don't love it, but its kinda built into them lol.

• Most of the time guys are just freaking horny and can't wait that long. They would rather have sex with another chick than waste their time on a sexless relationship.

• That's because we have something called Self control and we don't have a raging libido. We generally seek love in a relationship. Not just sex

• I have self-control and looking forward to being in a long-term relationship again but I'm not interest in a sexless relationship, in which I have to wait 2-3 years to my wedding day (never was interested in that type of arrangement either).

What Guys Said 2

• It's just human nature. As a girl, if you pick a poor sexual partner, the consequences are much harsher for you than it is for a guy who does the same.

• I can understand that back then when there was no birth control pills nor condoms. Now, there is really no excuse to not know anything about how to have protective sex in a relationship.

• Because our semen turns into a baby inside their wombs, while it doesn't become a baby if we keep it inside our testicles.