Who goes in for the kiss first?

Ok, end of a really good date, or even just hanging out with a close friend who you plan to kiss.

Guys and girls both: who do you want to go in first?

  • Guys
    89% (82)70% (38)82% (120)Vote
  • Girls
    11% (10)30% (16)18% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ok, thank you all who answered! I guess it's up to me... oh boy, then how... that's an entirely new question...

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

  • Personally I think that if s/he doesn't go first then you should move in. Then at least you can guage someone's reactions, and also then nobody is left wondering "Why didn't s/he kiss me? Was I not good enough? ~ blah blah"

    It's better to clear that sh*t out of teh way in my opinion.

    6|5
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

  • I tend to try to let him do it first, but if I'm really feeling him, I'll go in for it. I don't think I've ever been rejected before...but I think that's everyone's biggest fear is taking that chance and being rejected and then looking and feeling inadequat and/or embarressed. I know I wouldn't like it if I was rejected, it would suck...guess I've just been lucky enought not to be.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best bet is for a guy to go 90% and the girl the other 10 %.

    1|1
    0|1
  • i wish there were an option for "both", but since there isn't, I chose guys. it tends to work better since they're the tall ones who have to stoop down! lol. but it really depends on the setting.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Well looks like most girls don't feel this way but I love going in first! Or I like to lean right in and look him in the yes and say "kiss me". I haven't been rejected so far lol

    0|0
    0|0
  • we always want the guy to go for the kiss first but if you take too long then the girl would love to help out :)

    2|0
    0|1
  • What you do is read the body language and the eye contact. I know it doesn't sound simple but it really is. You'll pick up on it. If you are not too sure then lean in a bit and see if they take the bait. If not cover it up with a yawn or something.

    0|1
    0|1
  • Guys definatley (:

    1|2
    0|2
  • I prefer if a guy goes for it first. I'm generally pretty shy about doing that first.

    0|0
    0|0
  • definitely for the first kiss, guys should have the honor. But any date after that...it really shouldnt be a choice between girl and guy, rather, it should be mutual and both should just follow along...if you like each other and are attracted there shouldnt be anything holding one back

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

  • You got 90, she goes 10.

    2|1
    0|2
  • Girls have more to gain and more to lose from a relationship, so shouldn't they go first?

    0|0
    0|0
    • They bear the kids and they have the massive multi-wave orgasms. They suffer from heartache and they feel the joys.

      I can cite Greek legends too if you like.

  • It can ether be the guy or the girl who gives the first kiss.

    it depends on the people,but I expect most of the time it will be guys who go first.

    Peace!

    0|0
    0|0
  • It really matters who it is,. Everyone girl is defferent and has their own view on how things should go. Now if you prgressed really well at a movie theatre during the movie (hold hands, cross legs, put arm around her, or all of the above). Then you go for it

    0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think both can because in my relationships I have had both. I prefer the girl going in for the kiss though.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Guys

    0|1
    0|1
  • I think that the girls because, it hot to me personally.

    0|1
    0|0
Loading...