Who goes in for the kiss first?

Ok, end of a really good date, or even just hanging out with a close friend who you plan to kiss.

Guys and girls both: who do you want to go in first?

• Guys
  • Girls
Ok, thank you all who answered! I guess it's up to me... oh boy, then how... that's an entirely new question...

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think that if s/he doesn't go first then you should move in. Then at least you can guage someone's reactions, and also then nobody is left wondering "Why didn't s/he kiss me? Was I not good enough? ~ blah blah"

It's better to clear that sh*t out of teh way in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• I tend to try to let him do it first, but if I'm really feeling him, I'll go in for it. I don't think I've ever been rejected before...but I think that's everyone's biggest fear is taking that chance and being rejected and then looking and feeling inadequat and/or embarressed. I know I wouldn't like it if I was rejected, it would suck...guess I've just been lucky enought not to be.

• I think the best bet is for a guy to go 90% and the girl the other 10 %.

• i wish there were an option for "both", but since there isn't, I chose guys. it tends to work better since they're the tall ones who have to stoop down! lol. but it really depends on the setting.

• Well looks like most girls don't feel this way but I love going in first! Or I like to lean right in and look him in the yes and say "kiss me". I haven't been rejected so far lol

• we always want the guy to go for the kiss first but if you take too long then the girl would love to help out :)

• What you do is read the body language and the eye contact. I know it doesn't sound simple but it really is. You'll pick up on it. If you are not too sure then lean in a bit and see if they take the bait. If not cover it up with a yawn or something.

• Guys definatley (:

• I prefer if a guy goes for it first. I'm generally pretty shy about doing that first.

• definitely for the first kiss, guys should have the honor. But any date after that...it really shouldnt be a choice between girl and guy, rather, it should be mutual and both should just follow along...if you like each other and are attracted there shouldnt be anything holding one back

What Guys Said 7

• You got 90, she goes 10.

• Girls have more to gain and more to lose from a relationship, so shouldn't they go first?

• They bear the kids and they have the massive multi-wave orgasms. They suffer from heartache and they feel the joys.

I can cite Greek legends too if you like.

• It can ether be the guy or the girl who gives the first kiss.

it depends on the people,but I expect most of the time it will be guys who go first.

Peace!

• It really matters who it is,. Everyone girl is defferent and has their own view on how things should go. Now if you prgressed really well at a movie theatre during the movie (hold hands, cross legs, put arm around her, or all of the above). Then you go for it

• Personally I think both can because in my relationships I have had both. I prefer the girl going in for the kiss though.

• Guys

• I think that the girls because, it hot to me personally.