Please help! How do I bring up "the talk" with my crush?

My crush knows I like him, and he seems to like me too. We've been very lovey dovey for a while. I had our mutual friend to ask him what we are, and he said that "We're seeing each other". I'm not sure what that mean. He said he's only seeing me. I want us to be official. How do I bring up "the talk" with him, asking him "where does this leave us", and if he wants to be my bf (exclusive relationship)? Should I? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Step 1. Ask him if he wants to hang out
    Step 2. When hanging out, ask him if he sees you as his girlfriend and tell him that you'd like to be in a relationship with him.
    Step 3. Listen to what he has to say.
    Done.

• So am I gonna be like "Soooo do you see me as your girlfriend?". That sounds a bit awkward and scary...

• Maybe you should just start by saying "I have a question". It's not awkward and scary at all.

What Guys Said 1

• try to spend more time with him u pretend urself the he is ur boyfriend but just not cross the border until he pop up the question and start the conversation by himself

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing each other is not exclusive.