Does he want to be more than FWB?

If a guy who was only friends with benefits suddenly starts talking about how he wants to make love to me and wants to be with me. . . does it mean he's having feelings for me? He's never used the words "making love" to me before and when I said to him that "making love is much more intimate," he said he knew that. Then I told him that if he wanted to be more intimate like that we should date and know each other more and he agreed. I guess I'm just looking for affirmation as I think he's starting to have feelings for me beyond just being friends who fuck around from time to time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he wants to date hahaha. I mean if you wanna date him sure but he started easy so how easy is he gonna be in the relationship? Just something to think about ;) good luck home salami

What Guys Said 1

• If he's smart he'll grow up and leave this situation in the past, he'll stop being lazy and take the risk with a "woman" who wants something deeper.

• i'd like something deeper. not 100% sure if he does

• Well you didn't make the optimal decision to start off with.

What Girls Said 0