What should I do to make a girl i'm courting interested in me again? I think she's losing interest in me?

I need some tips to make her fall for me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont force it. once you're trying to make someone purposefully more attracted to you its not natural and its not worth it. she should be interested in your comfortable self, not when you're trying way too hard, do you know what i mean? it won't feel as nice either.

• So you're saying that i should do nothing? She has been cold to me this past few weeks and i dont know why.

• you WILLLL trust me. there are so many people out there. even if you dont meet them right away, you'll find someone whos just as interested in you as you are in them. but just dont keep chasing her. if in the end she likes you im sure shell reach out on her own after a bit of space and then you'll really know!

• Thanks! that made me feel good. I'll keep my pride and be a high value guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Awww! Courting! Yay! That's the way it should be.

So, do something interesting. Skip the dinner date and the movies and go paintballing or to a haunted house. Something that requires more effort, and therefore is more fun. Show her how awesome you are, and be yourself. Mix things up a bit, don't fall into a routine.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• spend more time with her --take her out on better dates.