She asked me out for our first date next Friday. Do I pay for just me or both of us?

She asked me to hang out just me and her.

We aren't dating yet but I plan on making a move.

We are going to Frightmare (One of the three scariest Halloween events in America) on Friday

It costs $25 per person. $50 for 2.

I have $33, not enough for us both.

I dont want her to know I'm struggling with money

Do I pay for just myself?

What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ow, what a conundrum. But I agree with most of what the commentors have said, they've given good tips.

Whatever you do, DON'T pay for the both of you. You're still a kid. It's not as if you've gotten an actual job yet.
    Also, if she expects you to pay ALL the time, then she's not worth it. No matter what your heart says at that moment. Capisce?

What Girls Said 5

• I would honestly feel bad if a guy paid for me, but it is a really sweet gesture. I would just tell her your having trouble with money and can't pay for her. If she's worth dating she won't mind.

• Nah, she asked you out so she is already planning on paying for her self :) No worries just pay for yourself.

• Mmmmm I don't know i would never expect tbe guy to pay for me but it would be a nice jesture :)

• It's the gentlemanly thing to do, whether you're interested in her or not.

• Just talk to her straight up just tell her your having difficulty with $$ she'll totally understand if not ask if she's okay with going somewhere a little less money

• Or have your friends spot you and pay them back

What Guys Said 4

• Borrow money and pay for both of the meals. Tell your dad you want to do the right thing.

A woman deep down wants to know that her man can take care of her.

• Shit, that sucks. Worst casenerio, just pay for yourself and once you're in, buy her food or a drink.

• dude i would never ever in my life make a girl pay on a date :S that is so ungentleman if i don't have the money ill make some excuse to avoid the date

• You pay for yourself.