Advice for a single guy?

how do I get a gf? or at least figure out who likes me (if anyone does,) i am sporty, really nice, and intelligent. I am tired of people saying "just wait. the right person will come around eventually" how do I attract women, and why am I so lonely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Auuuum I'm not going to lie there's two types of guys out here. Nice or jerks. The jerks that gets laid are the ones that know how yank her chains. Nice guys only know how to provide. To back this up, take a look at this sites woman question about there relationships. Don't you find it odd that chicks digg dudes who don't text back to them, who used to abuse them, don't talk to them on the phone, gets uninterested in her, and even confusing them and play games. Nice guys are never heard on here to have problem with the ladies cause we know how to treat them but win there affection. Nice guys to some not all but to some chicks are weak, thirsty, needy, or too clingy. They have there other reasons but there will be no logic in it. So what to do? Well know how she clicks and jump on it. Basically listen to the thugs and adult males that way older than you are. Why? Cause they know what say and how to butter woman up, some females knows it and if they see through that then follow what the older man does. He dominate, he's confident, smart, and he knows his types of woman. You need to know what gets there motives going and aim for it. Like chicks know all they need to do is sit on your lap, Done deal, or flirt. For chicks you have to get know them first and then start the chase. Don't chase her, she chase you.

• Now to tell if a chick likes you... She must tell you not look for signs. Ladies flirt by nature to get your junk all hard for a sign. The best way to know she's into you though if she find reasons to be around you. Looking your way is false, touching you is faculae , playing with her hair is for some chicks not all, and smiling at you is a way to show there's mystery about you that better be worth her time. So to make things clear, getting a gf is not all that fun in 2014. Not anymore. Just be yourself, be confident and be interesting.

What Girls Said 3

• "Let's play a game called... haaavvveee you met Ted?" You want to meet girls? Just go up and introduce yourself. They're probably waiting for you to make the first move anyways.

• Invest in time to study body language. Many girls will do things that will tip a guy off if their interested. In regards to attracting women, I'd say be confident. No self respecting woman is going to find the lonely guy thing cute. The more sure of yourself, the better chances you'll have of attracting women.

• Truth be told just be yourself an as far as telling if a girl likes you... I notice that this guy I like I end up mirroring his actions and looking at him. Just try to notice when you catch a girl looking at you a few times and frequently that's a good hint hope this helped

What Guys Said 0