If a guy is taking too long to reply to my mail what can I do?

I have been talking to this guy for two weeks and he always come online and reply back to my e mails, but today its taking more time than usual. can I mail again and see whats going on or shall i wait?

What Guys Said 1

• Many times guys don't reply because they are just not interested. But if he showed interest in you, and has become less frequent, it could also be that he doesn't want to lead you on. I did that with one of my girl friends. I used to joke around and everything, and she used to call me to hang out. I know it won't work out, because I am not too attracted to her. And physical attraction is important to a guy's mind mostly.

But if he is doing this just this one time, he might just be having a busy day or time with something in particular. So, don't read too much into it. If you feel he's doing it more and more, ask him.

What Girls Said 0