Asian Girls: What do you think of white guys?

Do you like how they look? Do you prefer Asian guys instead perhaps? I'd like to know what Asian girls think of white guys. :P

• I like Asian guys more
  • I like white guys more
  • Both can be equally hot
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm both white and Asian and I find myself more attracted to Asians when it comes to my ideal man based on character traits and personality. I think both races can be equally hot and equally not but when it comes down to it, looks aren't all that matters and it's the guy whose going to love me and be loved that is going to be my choice.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm chinese and hawaiian but I find Asians unattractive. My boyfriends white and indian and he's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen😧😧

• It's kinda sad, but quite a few Asian girls I know hate Asian guys and go for white guys.

• I avoid the white plague.

• They're attractive but I think they're scary.

• I'm full Asian currently go out with a half white guy. I find them attractive just like every race there are some hot people and some aren't. There are some good looking Asian guys too but in my college that's rare.

• And no I do not prefer Asians instead... lol

What Guys Said 1

• Lol... I'm neither. But I go to a school with a lot of both. I can tell you for a fact Asian girls love white guys.

If you don't realize that then you need to "catch up" and stop going so slow 😁