Date idea? Be creative no going to the movie theatre please?

Basically any date ideas please!
You can also add good or bad date experiences if you want :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hit any park , to get a spark , it can be adventure park water , water park , competition in your skills will give you infinitely vast chance in flirting hitting or maybe playing with each other , if first date then adventure park is fine , but if had dates already and want a heavenly dose of seduction and you look fit and hot hit the waterpark looks like nice way to show and seduce , go on waterslides with partner have nasty dance in water shower

What Guys Said 2

• I have always thought going ghost hunting would be a fun date. I have never actually tried it before, but I assume if you went with the right person it would be a lot of fun.

• Go to the Zoo and later that night go to an upbeat restaurant

What Girls Said 2

• I never been on a actual date but here are some ideas.
    ~Take her iceskating.
    ~Take her to buy so many ice cream flavors & then go watch a movie at your house, & eat all the ice cream.
    ~Take her somewhere to see the stars & buy some mcdonalds & talk about everything.
    ~Sneak onto a building roof & look at the sky & talk about everything (this actually happened to me)
    ~Play truth or dare at a park
    I ran out of ideas. Lol

• Considering ur profile, you could try some adventure sport involving couples... anything that can make you bond..