I got her number, does she expect me to call/ text?

I asked for her number, she gave it to me. Do girls expect the guy to call, text etc? Or is giving someone your number nothing special these days?

• Yes
    97% (28)84% (16)92% (44)Vote
  • No
    3% (1)16% (3)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If you ask her for her number of course she expects a text or call haha. Why else would she give you the number?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd only give my number to a guy if I wanted to take things further. So yes... I think she expects you to text her at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes text her!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would expect a guy to call me if I gave him my number. There is no point in giving someone your digits, if you don't want them to call you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally yes. Though she could still have given it only out of politeness/inability to say no to others (a lot of girls are like that).

0|0
    0|0
  • Text her. And if she gave you her number just to be nice, I would still send her a message. If she replies, great! If she doesn't, it's her loss!

1|1
    0|0
    • i was going to comment this exact same thing but i see its already been said :)

What Guys Said 2

• No, she gave you her number so you could give it to ad agencies and they could send her spam

4|1
    0|0
  • No, she gave you her number just for kicks... of course she expects you to get in touch with her! Don't wait too long!

0|0
    0|0