He had his eyes open?

I am talking to this guy and I really, really like him! We went on a date, dinner and a movie, and I had an amazing time! Here's the thing. We ended up kissing, like making out, I opened my eyes during it once for some reason and I found him with his eyes open. As soon as he saw me he closed them and we continued to kiss. I don't know what this means, if anything. Please feel free to leave any comments or ideas... Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, it means nothing.

My ex girlfriend always used to give me crap for having my eyes open while we were kissing. Honestly, I just like looking around sometimes. I'm still concentrated on kissing 100%.

I will admit that it gets weird though if the other person opens their eyes.

What Guys Said 2

• He was trying to communicate with the aliens in your hair. Yes he is from outer space and he is gonna conquer the world. He just transferred his eggs into you. When the time comes, you are gonna give birth to a million tiny versions of him. And they are gonna kill us all. You betrayed the human kind and probably caused their extinction. Just kidding. He just had a similar reason like you to open his eyes, and found it awkward to make eye contact while kissing and he had to close his eyes. Maybe he posted a similar question in here or some other less awesome site. U must ask him, :P

• I have no Idea but you just made me laugh thats a pretty good post

What Girls Said 5

• HAD YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN
    WHY WERE THEY OPEN
    maybe he just likes to kiss with his eyes open. You're reading too much into it.

• I personally like to keep my eyes closed but I've known quite a few people who like to keep their eyes open, they've told me that they just like seeing the other person while they kiss.

• My husband very often has his eyes open whilst kissing me.

One day I really must get around to asking him why he does this! lol :)

• Maybe he did it the same reason you did it. I open my eyes sometimes too, just to "check up on him" and because he looks cute as fuck, and it kinda turns me a bit haha. Also cos my eyes gets a bit annoyed when closed for so long