Girls what makes you develop romantic feelings for a guy?

Girls what makes you develop romantic feelings for a guy? How and why do you develop feelings for a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it comes from observing the guy. And personality amd what he does or says. I like certain qualities like for them to be smart, funny, sweet, etc and you can see how they are a lot of times by just kind of observing them when theyre around or with their friends especially because then you really see how they are/act. Then i like to get to know them if i find them intriguing. Also it can just be an instant spark or attraction that makes me develop feeling for them.

What Girls Said 9

• I look for virtue and good qualities

Some things I like:
    - open mindedness
    - confidence
    - humility
    - strength of character
    - happy
    - determination and resolve
    - leadership skills
    - kindness
    - generosity
    - compassion
    - humility
    - religious faith

• First I look at his actions if their consist then I'll start to develop interest. If they increase and he starts being affectionate then I'll start falling for him. BUT! It's all based off his actions. That will ALWAYS tell you where you stand with a person rather than their words

• I see their personality... to like them at first. It can be any thing to develop a romantic feeling, like the way they communicate with us or the little gestures they do to make us smile... personally I will most probably fall for a guy whom I can trust and someone who respects not only me but others as well... i also look for mature guys, guys who can handle tough situations... but that's my preference, each one of us prefer different things :)

• When I spend time with him and get to know him I start to think; can I see myself with him. Generally it's a yes if he's
    -ssmart (I love nerds :) )
    -genuinely caring. ( a lot of guys i've known in the past were. But didn't show it unless I spent time around them.
    And also having things in common and chemistry just makes me fall harder.
    I didn't mention physical attraction because if im spending time with a guy like this, then I'll already find him attractive.

• How much Im attracted to him, if I have a good time with him, if he makes me feel good about myself, he is a good friend, loyal, and fun to hang out with!

• Their Personality..

• What about their personality?

• Caring, kind , smart , have a sense of humor , a gentleman and etc
      That's what I usually develop feelings for a guy ;)

• His personality. nothing more attractive than that! <3

• For me, it's the ones that stand out. The unusual ones, who are OUTSTANDINGLY smart, or remarkably creative, or passionate in what they do, etc etc.

• When he goes out of his way doing things he didn't have to do and so forth.

What Guys Said 0