Why do most girls hate black guys?

I feel like all girls just hate black guys specifically, and it's driving me insane. Like, Asian girls won't date black guys, Hispanic girls won't date black guys, white girls definitely won't date black guys, and even black girls don't like black guys. Honestly, at least it's like that at my crappy school. Also, most of the girls here are white, and, well, I've learned to hate them most of all, more than any other type girl. They're all shallow, and judgmental, and I hate them. In fact, since my school is mostly white, the main issue for me is white girls. Far as I can tell they look down on guys like me, unless we're piece of shit athletes that will amount to nothing in life. Well, I hate them completely, at most, all I'm good for is a friend, or some tool to piss off daddy, that's it, otherwise, I'm totally worthless. It's not fair! Know what, just change every other race of girls I mentioned to white girls, they made my high school dating life shit, so I hate them the most. All this is getting to me to the point that I'm starting to cut again (that and the people in general at my school are jerks, I'm 17 in case you were wondering), sometimes, when nobody's looking, I go under my desk and use my keys to cut my arm, and no one notices (everyone thinks I'm some happy idiot), the only problem is, since my skin is light, it looks pink after a start scraping it, so I have to hit my arm. It's that they made sure I'd never have a girlfriend in high school that I hate them and will always hate them, all I'm ever considered as a friend, never someone to actually date, even though I'm better than all of them, I'm so far evolved compared to them and they're nothing, it's unfair and I hate them, why do I have to be lonely and miserable while they get to be happy? I hate being black, I hate it so much, I can't ever find a single girl in my school or anywhere else because of it, even Asian guys are seen as attractive even Latinos, but not black guys, never black guys!

Honestly, now, it's for more reasons, me, I've been invisible my entire life, maybe this would finally make people see me, ending my life, maybe it'll help me become visible.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 58

• I like black guys actually! :)
    I think some are so sweet and down to earth! Their eyes are amazing too! Me and brown eyes. Hahah!
    But, from my point of view that I see. Some black guys are kinda tough on other whites.
    In my city, some blacks are friendly and that will smile at me that I pass by. From other views that I see.. Some are just rude and disrespectful. But that's just anybody really!
    Please don't be put down. I'm German (white) and I wish I was a mixed girl because I think they are very pretty.

• Well, German girls tend to be like that, but, we all have boring brown eyes anyway, me, I wish I had some exotic color, like yellow. And I try to show kindness when I can, but people at my school can be so mean and selfish, it's almost impossible to even muster up the energy to be kind, my school, it's turned me from a kind warm person, to a cold apathetic one, I can't forgive that.

• No, I meant German girls generally like black guys, my dad was stationed in Germany and told me what it was like. And, the problem is, I have to be around them all the time. I was always a very empathetic person, so my empathy and compassion was clashing with my anger, so it's been driving me crazy.

• "I think some are so sweet and down to earth" "Some black guys" "tough on other whites" "some blacks are friendly" "Some are just rude and disrespectful" ? dO you not understand that you're a dumb racist bitch?

• Oh man I had the BIGGEST crush on this cute shy black guy in high school but he never really noticed me even when I tried really hard to flirt so that sucked, then I ended up with a white guy who I started flirting with on grad night. But I just fall for kind of shy cute "boy next door" types and both of them fit the bill equally well. If you live in the US (no offense intended) but it still seems pretty racist to me sadly. I live in Canada and now our cops are getting body cams since so many innocent black men (young black men especially) are getting shot and killed or otherwise harassed by racist cops and we want to prevent ever having that problem here. I don't think you should be so angry at the girls for ignoring you, the boys I wanted always ignored me in high school too! that's just how high school usually goes, it sucks but it's like that for everyone! I never dated in high school I only got the guy I wanted to like me back during the very last two weeks of grade 12! I NEVER had a boyfriend all through high school it didn't really bother me that much I mean it was annoying but not really the end of the world. Most people honestly don't date in high school anyway so don't stress about it so much. You have a lot of self hate and anger and cutting is NOT OK! please talk to someone! You should never hate being black it's probably not even the reason you can't get any girls to like you anyway, god I've known white girls who have only ever dated black guys! I think you should first talk to your guidance Councillor about your cutting (I used to cut and I talked to mine it actually helped!) and then you should just stop stressing and beating your self up about being single high school is hard enough!

• Well, I live in America, wish I lived in Canada, but I don't, I only have feelings for one girl anyway, a friend of mine, but she happens to be white, so, forget it. And, the cutting, I guess, I mean, I'm in therapy, but I can't get depression medication, it's all hopeless.

• Have you ever told her that you like her? Many boys got mad at me when I finally did get a boyfriend but I honestly had no idea that they liked me! No one is psychic and she probably just has no idea! There is no use giving up before you even try so maybe just tell her how you feel because you never know!

• I did, but that was a long time ago.

• whoa im black and i love black men ( i love men of other races too) just find a girl that likes you forget the race thing..

• Well, Your school is shit then. I live in a white town, like 90% white, and in white suburban towns the white people are shitty and racist. I'm white and in high school (I'm 17 lmao), and I'm only really sexually and romantically attracted to black men, with the exception of like one white guy. The only black guys in my school don't talk to me.. I hate white girls too, don't listen to them. I hate white girls that date black guys to get attention, I have friends who are all like "I would have sex with a black guy, but I wouldn't date one"... like? what. I don't know. I get pissed, too.. I used to self harm a couple years ago, it got pretty bad. You have to stop as soon as possible. Don't you ever think for a second that black is not beautiful.

• I never used to find black guys attractive, but I met one recently that changed my mind. I'm completely crushing on him. For me personally, the color of the skin has nothing to do with it. This guy is so charming, intelligent, and has the kindest smile. Everybody loves him, and it helps that he has a nice body. Honestly, I think I simply never met an attractive black guy before I met him. He dresses impeccably nice, stylish and not ghetto at all, and his clothes fit him well. I don't mean to be judgemental, but I hate the stereotypical walk, talk, dress, and i'm-so-bad-ass attitude of most black guys I see. The gold chain, which quite a few of them sport, looks flashy and seems stupid if they wear it while talking about how they are on food stamps. I'm sure I'm not the only girl who doesn't like the look that most black guys are going for. As much as you may not want to hear this, it could be that either your school has a very bad racist culture or... you are blaming it on your skin color and you are just not that attractive.

• Uhh no dude i love black guys. Im going to get married to a black. guy & have beautiful mixed babies & no ones going to fucken stop me lol

• "have beautiful mixed babies & no ones going to fucken stop me lol"

Holy shit that's creepy as fuck O. o

• Not attracted to the person, doesn't mean hating the person.
    There are girls from various races who like black guys, i think it is only the girls in your schools that might not be. if they are behaving in bitchy manner, it is best to stay away from them, and you wouldn't like a girl who are shallow too

• Guess not, it's just stressful, and, I actually used to be such a nice person before going to my school, my high school has finally succeeded in turning me into a piece of shit person.

• i don't like school life, always bitchy and doucebags around.. it made me an unhappy person too then.

• Not the way I see it. Black guys nowadays have this obsession with non-black girls and this strokes a non-black girl's ego. Which, in turn, leads the girls to actually wanting you guys. And stop trying to pity yourself and get dumb girls to comment "I love black guys". You know good and well they love a mandingo (I don't see it but to each his own).

• I am currently dating a black guy and have always been attracted to black guys

• Not all racial discrimination is unfounded. We fear anything different. Skin color is simply a marker.
    Blacks in the US are charged and convicted with a disproportionate number of crimes, many of them violent. A black NFL player was video taped knocking his fiancé, now wife, out during an altercation in an elevator. Two years ago another player was implicated in the killing of two guys outside a nightclub. They were butchered with knives. One had over 21 stab wounds. These acts of violence were plastered all over the news and the outcry from the public as significant.
    So, for the most part, white society fears black society rather than not liking them.
    As a consequence blacks and other minorities are profiled more, leading to more arrests than whites.
    It is a conundrum for both blacks and whites.
    BTW, no girls the I know really cares how "big" any guy is. Oh please!

• No way -.- Black guys are the most attractive

• What!!! I'm a 17 year old black girl and I love the guys of my race because they're funnier and easy to get along with and laugh with. As for those white girls there probably prejudice against blacks just Ignore and forget about those bitches. Since you go to a dominantly white school it makes sense that it'll be like this but if you go to a dominantly black school I doubt that you would be going through this. Please stop cutting yourself because black guys are the best why do you think some white guys or white people try to "act black". Ignore those bitches and pay attention to the most humble and chillest girl in your school.

• Maybe you need to travel outside of your "type" for a bit. I've noticed a lot of people have issues attracting those who are their type, and from then on they think everyone of the same skin tone, or gender is the same way. Have you tried traveling outside your type? What you need is different than what you want dude.

• I've tried dating girls I'm not attracted to, usually they just wind up being hurt, naturally, pretty bad advice, tbh

• I prefer white guys but I will date a black if he is very sweet to me. And once you get out of Hugh school you will see that all of that is BS and just shallow people like you said. I don't know where you are from but I see a lot of white girls and black guys and a lot Hispanic girls and black guys. And definitely a lot of black on black lol. It's just like that cause it's high school and nobody knows better than what they grew up in. I grew up in 97% white school and like 1% black. So I tend to navigate towards more white boys. But dont be angry over it. There's no reason to be angry for it. You'll find someone who likes you for you sooner or later.

• But, that takes so long, and I'm so miserable at my school, but it's too late to transfer, I should've just transferred freshman year, but I chose not to, now I'm miserable almost every single day of my life. I finally just gave into my anger and misery when a friend chose a guy she had nothing in common with over me, even though we had the same hobbies, liked the same music, were alike in many different ways, and stuff like that, then I realized, every single girl I've liked in high school just friended me.

• I was the exact same way in high school. The guy I'm currently "with" I didn't find him till my freshman year of college so once you go to college you will meet a variety of people that you would have never been friends with in high school but are besties. That's how my best friends are and the guy I'm "with" now. It's amazing how that change happens :) FAITH love. FAITH LOVE HOPE

• If they don't like you, then don't worry about them. Effort is just totally wasted when you go after or obsess over girls that don't like you. I'm sure you realize how much energy goes into hating someone... It just makes you feel even more like shit. College should be better and give you a better view of the people out there. If you start fucking up your arms with scars you will definitely limit your dating outside of high school, so please consider that when you cut.

• I know, I cut out of stress, and college is so far away, so many of the people here are scumbags.

• listen to me. literally fuck white girls so hard. they are the worst of the girls. date black girls ok? any black girl that doesn't like black boys is full of internalized racism. you are not worthless black people are what makes the world go round. why would you even want a white girl? they age like old ass jack o lanterns in the October sun. you're great and being black is great. try your hardest to get to a good college or city with a decent amount of people of color instead of nasty crackers or racist girls. love yourself.

• What is this? I love chocolate and I am white (actually almost a ghost haha)

• Honestly, this is sad and I'm sorry... I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a specific shade of skin I like more but I have usually stuck with white guys because it's comfortable.

I dated a black guy once and it was rough. His mother was so mad he brought home a white girl that it terrified me for life. I stuck around for nearly a year before I could not take the looks and comments.

Idk. I hope you find comfort through it all. Hate is a very strong word and college will only make life easier in the dating scene.

• I hate because that's the only way not to despair. Beyond that, neither my mother nor my father would care, my dad went to a mostly white school, and my mom didn't care that the girl I liked was white.

• They're good people, and I also live in New York.

• Well, i don't know for other nationalities, but as a romanian girl, I like black guys and I wish I'll have the opportunity to date one - there are so few around here..

• Maybe they won't date you because you hate them? I am personally more attracted to black guys in general than I am to others.
    You should talk to your friends or family about how you feel and how you're cutting yourself. Being depressed isn't a weakness; you can even talk to counsellors without your friends or family finding out if it would make you more comfortable. Talking to someone would help relieve some of the pain/stress/pressure you're feeling.

• Well, I don't hate without reason. My depression, well, I'm convinced my therapist only cares about my money.

• What seriously don't cut yourself :(
    And where I live l see loads of white girls dating black guys
    Plus I had a mad crush on a black guy once
    I find black guys just as attractive as other races ,
    And if it makes you feel better I'm 19 and I've never really dated anyone so you'll definitely find someone soon

• wrong site for anything racial buddy :/
    people on here tend to be very racist. Its not like someone choose to yellow or brown or pale with practically see through skin that can't tan. These people are so damn stupid these days. It's 2014. calm dawn.

• I freaken love black guys. And please don't self harm. Not everyone has the best HS dating experience. I sure didn't. And don't let shallow girls get to you. You will find the girl for you.

• Maybe, I just can't wait until it's over, I hate high school, and I hate all the people I know.

• I love black men they're so sexy to me. I have a hard time trying to find one that won't play games with me though.

• like @kangy said, not being attracted to someone doesn't mean you hate them... anyway, are you in high school? or?

• Not all actually. I am from east Asia I find some black guys really attractive.. colour is not a big issue for me.. I think his personality will matters most to me :) plus I have seen many white girls dating black guys!! So don't think like that!!

• Yeah, but, you're in college, I'm stuck in some shitty high school.

• I love black guys.

• Are you kidding me? My best friend was black. My other guy friend is black. I find Lenny Kravitz and Will Smith both very attractive and incredible people. Please don't generalize.

• Yeah, well Lenny Kravitz is about my skin tone, so I'm still right.

• My bf is black and I think black guys are attractive.

• Not all of them... I've seen plenty of hot and cute black guys and i have friends who have dated them. Just act confident and don't think that you're inferior to anyone. Be proud of being black.

• More from Girls
    28

What Guys Said 24

• Ehh man I'm not sure what to say. I think you are an individual and much more than your skin color, but black people tend to do fine with dating. Yeah not all girls are interested in black guys but that goes for other races too. You're only 17. You have lots of time to find girl friends. I know it can be hard but please don't believe your experiences with women are a permanent thing that will keep reoccurring. Even if they don't find you as attractive as another race per se (worst possible case), many girls are much more interested in a good guy that will treat them well. If you follow a bitter and anger path it's only going to bring your life down along with your chances at a healthy relationship.

• @Asker Bruh, chill... the fuck... down. I don't know where you are from, but I'm in Georgia ( The freaking South and one of the KKK HQ.) and there are plenty of interracial couples just in my school, especially black guys and Hispanics as well as whites. There are even the opposite with black girls and white guys. A white freshman girl likes me right now, but all my friends are telling me not to go for her because she is unattractive and i only just want a GF just because i never had one. But, you really need to calm down, are you like obsessed with white girls and Hispanics? Do you not like any girls of your own race? how do you know they "hate" you or look down at you? Are you a Token Black at your school? Have you even asked, maybe there is a girl that likes you but you are so mad at everyone you can't even tell. Most importantly tell someone, if you have a girl friend tell her and she can look around for people who like you, tell her exactly how you feel. Enjoy your fucking skin color, there is nothing you can do about it. Don't hate being black, love your skin and love yourself. Please stop whatever you are doing and take a moment to listen to this song, you need it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltN3fLFmTQ

• I basically am the token black, I'm pretty much Chris (if you get the reference) not to mention, I generally like black girls more than Hispanics, and at the same rate that I like white girls, except my school is mostly white, and I was ranting.

• realized i have been tagging wrong person, @The_Empty

• So, you straight up hate white girls, and wonder why they don't like you? Stopping being bitter and hostile, then they may start liking you. People tend not to like people who hate them, just saying.

Plus if you're cutting, you're probably scaring them because it's obvious you need professional help. Honestly, you hate them and you hate yourself obviously enough to cut, why would they feel safe around you? How are they supposed to know you won't hurt them?

Here's another thing: black men tend to be more, say, forward with sexual interest than men of other races. If you aren't presenting that interest in a socially savvy way, then girls won't respond because it make them take a reputation hit.

Next, you are very racist. Racism isn't just something that happens to black people, friend. Racism, held by anyone of any color or gender, isn't viewed well and is only going to further distance you from other people.

And the last vicious thing you are dealing with is a victim mentality. Notice in your speech, everything you say is how awful that person is, or that group of people are, that type of skin color is. Notice you never once said anything about how you were going to try respond in a positive way to your situation.

Take responsibility for yourself and your attitudes. The reason girls aren't dating you is because you are bitter, racist, and a bit crazy. Let go of the bitterness and hostility, start looking for the good in other people, get some professional help, and start learning to develop the qualities women value in men (honesty, kindness, social savvy, discreet sexiness) and you won't be having the problems you are facing.

The first step is realizing that white girls, Hispanics, or whoever else aren't your problem--YOU are your problem. Fix that first, then the rest will sort itself out rather happily.

• But, I try so hard to be a kind person, I try so hard but I'm not, I'm evil, and I hate that, I'm the villain, so I always lose, but I didn't ask to be the villain, life made me the villain by default, that's why I'm always miserable. And, I'm not forward like that, I just act friendly and flirt, or a the very least act friendly, depending on whether or not I care about the person on an emotional level. And, I'm bitter, like I said, because that was my role, I read a book by a famed psychologist, at one point he said that if a man's destiny is to suffer, he will suffer, it won't ever be alleviated and no one can help him, he must suffer, that's my destiny, pain and suffering, I'm the villain to someone else's hero, no matter how much I wish I could be the hero, I'm not, won't ever be, I just suffer, how could I not be bitter, how could I not hate myself?

• Maybe your just over thinking it. Statistics really don't mean anything. Seems like you think about this often and it holds you back. Our thoughts hold us down at times.
    I thought I would never get to sleep with this one chick because she was way out of my league but because I thought that even when we shared a bed iv didn't try anything and it turns out she wanted it like I did but my thoughts held me back for many months.

• Yeah, well, that's not me, I'm a loser, no same woman could want me.

• It is natueal to be attracted sexually to your own kind. Humans are hard wired to find the physical and psychological characteristics of their own race to be what is desirable. It is normal to find other races to be physically repulsive. Interracial sex is an unnatural act. I find all other races to be physically repulsive, blacks most of all. I suggest that you read The Bell Curve (Herrnstein & Murray, 1994), which presents science which shows that the average black IQ in the USA is 85, which is a borderline retard. US Justice Department figures show that the 3% of the US population to whom the description "young black male" can be applied commit 85% of serious violent crime. Also, white women with black men are five time times more likely to be beaten or murdered by their partner.

• I'm far superior to a waste like you, so, your point is invalid.

• Intellectual inferiority, I said I specifically am better than you, you who has no rhyme nor reason to his views at all, I developed my views via experience, you developed yours through the pathetic superiority complex people like you cling to to feel special, it's pathetic really. Me, I'm only 17, I can do anything, go anywhere, you, at the youngest you're 46, likely far older, you've peaked, your time is gone, you get to die accomplishing what I imagine to be almost nothing, whereas I can die having changed the world.

• HA Well-done sir, when you are long gone and I reach my peak and burst past human limitations you can watch me from hell your pessimistic douche

• Okay... black girls... self explanatory... They like black guys A LOT.

Asian girls... they do not like black guys, usually. This is mainly because of their fathers who do not want their daughters enveloped in black American lifestyles, as their average in social status is not notably high in America. I went to an international high school that was 60% Asian. I have had at least 3 girls who told me straight in my face that their father would never allow them to date a black guy.

Hispanic girls... depends on the hispanic girl. If they are like American girls... I would let you know that many hispanic girls marry within their race (statistically). It's not just black guys. If they are not from the U. S., then they should be very open to black guys if you take a very direct approach.

Middle eastern girls... don't like black guys, really. If they are of American culture, they will go for the Caucasians, most probably because their offspring would fit right into the white crew. If they are middle eastern, then you better be a middle eastern dark skin because they will only go out with middle easterns usually.

Indian girls... they like black guys. In my experience, they LOVE black guys (I have gone out with 3 of them and my dad nearly married one of them). Just watch out because lighter skinned Indians might want to stick with Whites and stay away from blacks (most probably because of offspring and fitting into American culture). I might also note that all three indian girls I went out with were half white.

White girls... they too like black guys but they also like a good attitude. I am half black (white mom and black dad), so I can account for the different cultures. Black people are very up front. They will laugh at anything and they will tell you "what is". Whites, on the other hand, are more subtle about things. They don't have a loud mouth and will not be always honest with you. So you can see why a white woman might not like some blacks, mainly because of culture. I, personally, was raised in a white church and speak like your average white American (seriously, it actually bothers many of my black friends). I will say that you might want to examine how you approach women. Are you subtle around women and take it slowly? Or do you greet them by telling them how beautiful they are, right off the bat.

Humans... we all have different tastes and preferences. I think what is key is making sure that your culture blends nicely with theirs.

Good luck mate.

• Here's the real reason:

Nearly all positive media is white. Minorities (of all sorts) are merely present for ethnic humor, or as sidekicks/placeholders.

This means that non-white guys get the shaft (non-white girls don't have much of a problem in comparison because they can get dates/sex by virtue of being female).

Next time you flip on the TV, make a tally of how many minority male/white female white male/minority female couples you see, and how many whites/minorities/males/females you see in protagonist roles.

• Your experience is exactly what I went through in high school, several girls said to me outright "I don't care that we have 1000 things in common, I won't date you because you're black". I self mutilated also, which got me into a lot of trouble because my parents are both psychiatrists. I even tried to kill myself over it and by the grace of God I'm still alive because nobody should be able to eat 2 boxes of rat poison and survive without even getting nauseous.

My advice to you: Remember, it's not enough to just go to college, you have to go to the right college, where you will be around forward thinking people who aren't stuck in the 19th century. Look into schools like Oberlin, Swarthmore or Antioch, DO NOT GO TO A STATE COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY!!! If you think you life is difficult now, you will long for the "good old days of high school" if you go to a state college/university.

Just remember: Most girl who don't date black guys are worried about what their friends/family will think, and their friends/family includes white males who are intimated by the thought of black men with white women. I used to work in my father's office and I can't tell you how many of his patients said "when I see a white woman with a black man I know that she will NEVER be interested in me, she's effectively lost forever".

"America was built as a shrine to the white man's ego"
    - Malcolnm X

• I doubt I'll ever miss high school, I don't have the grades to reach really top schools, but, with such a large population, I'll at least make some friends. Still, glad to see a response from someone that actually knows how I feel.

• Well, I thought you could only do overseas colleges if you're some kind of super genius, or at least very rich.

• Not in Canada or Australia, start doing your research now, find out the application process deadline ect. I also suggest you check out high school study abroad programs where you can spend months or even a whole school year in another country.

Let this be an opportunity to be proactive instead of self destructive

• Most girls don't hate black guys. You should know better than to generalize. It very well might just be you personally who's not very attractive to girls, which would be understandable considering the amount of self-pity and antagonizing I've seen skimming through your question. Of course you have the symptoms of hundreds of years of racism and prejudice to deal with, but maybe try to reconsider your perspective on the people around you. From what I've read, you're the one who's looking down on people and not the other way around; that kind of mindset shows through.

• But, I'm not ugly, and, beyond that, I'm awesome, in fact, had Tenzin Gyatso been born after me, and I was born intibet, i would probably be the current Dalai Lama.

• A Dalai Lama who hates white girls, thinks everyone at his school are jerks, and that athletes are pieces of shit. And who complains about how things aren't fair. Right. See I'm not saying you're ugly, you just don't sound likable.

• I've lived all over Asia, currently live and work in Korea ~ you must be fuking joking if you think Asian girls don't like black guys.

maybe your just weak? like a mommas boy? I don't know you, but that type of attitude is a turn off no matter what your race

crying with a big wall of text about how no one lifes balck guys is just sad dude..

be an awesome happy good person and get some perspective, a black guy in Asia is probably the single biggest chick magnet there is.

and what did you say because i just skimmed that wall of bullshit "Even Asian guys are seen as attractive" LMFAO

your just a stupid kid man , your brain is jelly

and believe me, Asian guys don't need any game, they are the most sucessful pussy bandits the world has ever know... white and black could learn a lot from them :)

• Weak, I'm far from weak, my life has been shittier than any of yours, and, momma's boy? I'm on, y defendant in the sense that I'm 17 and live with my parents, beyond that, I do most things without assistance.

• It's different in Asia, in Asia girls aren't indoctrinated with ideas of black people being inferior like they are in the U. S. and most Latin American countries.

• Yeah, man, I wish I could just go back in time and change history for the better, fix things, I assure you, my people would be slaves no longer, we'd never be slaves.

• Are you 100% sure your not getting girls because your black? Can you name any specific examples of someone rejecting you because your black? How many girls have you asked out?

Because Im thinking maybe your the problem, not your skin, not everybody else, you.

• Um, I met some girl I was kind of interested in that only dated white blonde, blue eyed guys, and knew some other girl that I was really into that canceled our date and dated some white guy.

• Im from the rural... ish Midwest and I can tell you that black guys have a distinct stereotype for whatever reason. Sad, but racism is still very much alive. There is a very negative general picture of black guys ("ghetto"), and it is much more commonplace than it should be. Im not even black, but I have noticed this when speaking to girls. They either hate them or dont care either way, but the ones that hate them or "just dont date them" seem to be much more prevalent.

"Ghetto" "gangster" etc. stereotypes. From what is seen on tv, generations of racism being handed down, no exposure to real diversity or life outside of a small area. etc.

• "even Asian guys are seen as attractive" You mothe...

• I didn't mean it that way, I mean, they're usually seen as unattractive, but we're still worse no matter what, and, believe me, i say that because I know here generally treated like crap (in my school they are).

• Ohmg haha this is great. Also, to the asker, it must be just your school bc most white girls I know (and I admit, I don't know many) like black guys the most. My best friend especially.

• @PhiOmega Anytime bro haha.

• Why not date your fellow black girls? If black girls are such crud that you're obsessed with white girls, then white girls are just following your example and refusing to date black, lmao!

• As I said, I go to a majority white school.

• No, I don't like being rejected by race, or being accepted by race, that's the principle.

• Dude. Get over it and grow up. I say this with the kindest intent--your vent sounds like a cross between a whiny little bitch and the next Elliot Rodgers. Most people prefer to date within their race, for a variety of reasons. Get over it or kill yourself or spent the rest of your days venting you're "more evolved than whites", your choice. it's reality. Adjust to it and accept it.

• Because they're insecure and ask questions like this...

• on point haha

• Yea, i told him in a more indirect way, but ok.

• @TracksiLife Remember bro, track is life

• Heh. Maybe it's your bad luck

• As I told another person, I was born to play the role of a villain, whether I like that fact or not, which means I was born to be miserable and full of hatred, I am hatred, fate decided that, not me.

• Yeah its your personality. Not the chocolate.

• it may be his personality now, but he became so bitter do to the way he's been treated

• ur not guaranteed a girlfriend unfortunately, u just have to deal with it

• Come on you're stronger than this.

• Have no clue where you live but that certainly isn't the case where I live.

• Well, aren't you lucky.

• yea you probably just at a shitty high school. Just wait till u graduate. High school is just a bunch of immature hormonal kids.

• I'm in Cali in now a days I see a lot of interracial relationships

• It's funny how when a black guy post something girls have to run to the rescue and share their opinions

• There's a lot of non black women that love black guys. Black guys are the only race of men on earth that the racist media and society has systematically made attempts to discourage women not to date but it was only half way effective.

• You must live underneath a rock.

• They don't. It's the opposite of that. You're sitting pretty good as far as dating options goes.

• That's what you think.

• I can't say that this is the case for your personally, but it is the case for most black guys.
      Look at the response you got. Half these girls are ready to swallow your load right now. Look at them.
      Any other race of guys would not get a response like this. I've been here for a while and I know this to be true.