What to do and not to do when dating a married woman?

I just got her number but I had a very bad memory from dating a married woman years ago. So this time before everything go wild I want to put limited for us. For example want to ask her to spend more time with her husband and don't make he suspect or make sure that this relationship has no future and we should end it after a while.
So what are some more to do and not to do you think could be useful here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very important to listen carefully since she's emotionally conflicted to begin with, and being with her will make her more conflicted.

Ask her what is going on in her marriage. If she won't tell you, you are potentially involving yourself in a messy divorce situation, so run away.

What Girls Said 8

• You again? You are unbelievable.
    You first used a virgin girl. Now you want to date with a married woman? LMAO What is next?

• I don't know what is wrong with me I tried many times to stop my behaviors but I failed.

• You can stop yourself. You have control of your actions.
      You need to just stop. Life is not just about having sex and f* someone.
      Dating with a married woman is a horrible idea. Don't do it dude. Think yourself as you were her husband. What would you feel?
      I believe what you do, finds you.

• No. Just no.

• Are there kids involved? Either way This is wrong!

• You can start by not dating her.

• I'm thinking about it too but at least if things not go well we can end it its better than never try.

• To do- u have to stop contacting her and advise her to be faithful
    Not to do- hands off attached. women and girls.

• that is a horrible terrible idea don't date her!

• Simple: DON'T DATE HER.

• Are you trolling me?

• No. And she has her reasons for it her husband is cold heart man and has no time for he only his job and making money is important for he.

What Guys Said 3

• To do:
    Slap yourself
    Run into a wall, then maybe you'll realize you shouldn't date a married woman.
    Not to do:
    Have a romantic relationship with a taken woman.

• I have my reasons also she has so don't judge.

• Too late! I judged and will continue to judge. I hope you get your face smashed in and she gets divorced. UNLESSS her husband is okay with this.

• Hitler had his reasons too

• Hmph? I guess not everyone has morals.

• It depends on person and the situation.

• We can agree to disagree since I wouldn't do it. But I'm not perfect so what right do I have to judge?

• It could be useful if you stop changing your country.