Is South Asian culture a turn off?

Honestly would you? I'm Muslim (don't wear the hijab or anything) & yeah I wear pakistani traditional clothes occasionally. But I've lived in America my whole life. My crush (he's Caucasian) seems so interested in the culture; he loves learning about it. He shows all the "signs" of a guy that's interested. But I'm scared that he's just fascinated by me rather than into me. I hope both lol. Would you go out with someone who's culture differs so much from yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• America isn't called the "Great American Melting Pot" for nothing! There are many different cultures in our amazing country. It would be hard for a culture to be a 'turn off', since there are so many mixed around here. He's interested in you as a person and his interest in your culture just shows that even more!

What Guys Said 2

• Yea why not !! I don't care !!!
    I asked a Muslim girl out before, she was wearing hijab but I could see her face, she was sooo beautiful !!! I was like damn it !!!
    Any ways it didn't workout she was too district and her family were too protective.
    My point is hot is hot, once your interested nothing else matters !!! :)

• Not exactly my thing but I know a lot of people who enjoy learning about different cultures.

What Girls Said 1

• I would love to meet a partner from another culture, religion, and even planet lol I

Btw, I think Pakistani women and men are attractive.. they mix the charm of middle east and far east