Why hasn't he replied back yet?

I texted this one guy and asked him how he was doing. He replied 30 mins later with:
"Hi, I am fine... just got back home yesterday. How are you? when did your studies start?"

I replied back with that I was fine and that I had started last week. I then asked him how his flight was.

He usually answers back quick, but I saw that that he hasn't been online and hasn't read my message (yet).

Does it sound like he is ignoring me or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is just busy, if he hasn't seen your message yet and hasn't been online, you don't have to worry. Sometimes it also happens that the guy receives your text but it is a wrong moment for him to take time to answer and then it can happen they forget to answer but they could come back to it later.
    Then, it depends for how long you have been waiting already. I know it's hard, but patience is the best and it pays off!

What Guys Said 2

• You can't really know but I think that people can't expect each other to respond to texts right away. I always thought it wasn't meant to be automatic.

• Over thinking the situation.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he got caught up in doing something. I don't think he's ignoring you because he wouldn't have responded to you to begin with nor would he have inquired about your studies... maybe he's sleeping