On a second date he asked me to go to his place and watch a movie. Does that mean he wants sex only?

I met this guy through work and he started talking recently. We went on our first date and we did a lot of talking and getting to know each other. We've been texting back and forth and sometimes I don't know if he's being flirty or he's talking horny. Last night, we were suppose to go somewhere but then he bailed saying that he was sick. Today, he told me he's feeling a lot better. Later on, he asked me to go to his place to watch a movie and hang out... does that men he wants sex? I am looking for a relationship and I'm not sure if that's his intention. Also, will the guy still look at me as a girlfriend material if we have sex before being in a relationship? Help!!!

So weird, he told ne to message him after dinner if it was too late to meet up. I sent him a text he read it and didn't reply me. Hmmmm any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• That man is on some bullshit. Keep it pushing or play silly games like he does. You don't simply get better the next day. You should've chilled with him while he was sick that way you are sure. Fixed his ass some soup.
    Hell no he won't see you as gf material if your fuck before a relationship because it'll be a relationship based off sex and he'll want it anytime or he would not respect it as more.

Maybe he didn't want to be seen out with you and that's why he bailed. That shit happens a lot to many people. Try to go out again.

What Guys Said 8

• Exactly what bDizzie said. Why do most girls think guys just want sex... Shit, when i invite girls over for a movie its mostly because my cheap ass would rather watch a free one instead of wasting gas and $ on a movie ticket. Also, sometimes im in the mood to just spoon instead of sex

• I mean, at least tell me you're tired or something... Instead of keep me waiting

• Well he probably does want sex, but that doesn't mean he only wants sex. He probably does like you that much. Now, since he was sick just yesterday, maybe he is better today, but not 100% and that is why he just wants to stay in and watch a movie.

• Did he SAY he wanted to have sex? It's a movie, and you are the one in control of whether or not things escalate.
    It's always about sex with you girls, lol

• "Movie night in" is definitely code for "say in and have sex" in the dating world.

• yeah.. dont give him sex unless you are officially bf and gf

• Probably !! I'd say so.

• My guess is he's trying to get laid

• lmao YES! Watch a movie is code for sex.

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes it's okay to have sex on the first or second date. Other times, not so much. And I don't know the guy well but from what I can tell, he probably just wants sex. If a guy is really interested in a woman then he would spend more time getting to know her, not try to invite her over so quickly. So if I was in your shows, turn it around and ask him if he would like to go to the movies instead? There are a lot of good movies out so try that idea. Even if he agrees and goes but after the movie he still wants you to come back to his place, just reject him politely and let him know you're not ready for that step up. And as far as girlfriend material goes if you have sex before being in a relationship, the only time you should be having sex is when YOU want too, not when he does or if he pressures. Stand your ground girl and state what you want. Hope this helps. <3

• yes he want one thing

• Yeah definitely. Oppurtunity for him to get you relaxed. happened to me

• Its hard to find out what a guy really wants.. So him inviting you over does not necessarily means he only wants sex. Remember you can always say no if thats not what you want to do. You would not know what his intentions are till you spend more time with him. Some guys might want to have sex quickly, but it doesn't mean they are just playing or they are assholes. Give it a little time, and see how it goes. Also, you can always hint during conversations that you are looking for a relationship and not something casual. Good luck!