PLEASE HELP: Why is he doing this?

This guy I'm seeing for a few months lately have been holding my hand in public, swinging it up and down, and said "You're mineee!" and smiled. What does he mean by I'm his? We're seeing each other but is not official bf/gf.

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally have never got this, when people date, go out with each other even have sex (if not they do other stuff) but are petrified of naming it. he just wants you say your dating. It makes him feel unwanted and not good enough because you are ashamed of him because you don't say that

• We're seeing each other, but it's not official we didn't have "the talk". I'm not ashamed of him he just never bring it up.

• im not saying you are but thats what he thinks

What Guys Said 2

• Could have a controlling creeper on your hands. Get out now.

• Guess it is now.. In his head. Talk to him.

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps with his 'Swinging' and Obvious "Singing,' sweetie, he is Hoping with his Helpful Hints And this song on his lips that you and him will Be------Officially bf/gf down the partnership path one day.
    Whenever you hear him say it, stop in your tracks with him and look him straight in the eye and Ask: "What does this mean?"
    If he is serious, his Smile will remain on his face, giving you honest answers that are truthful, no egg on your face.
    I believe he wants more to the Hand holding hump that you're both in right now. And if everything is Open 'In public,' then More Openly, Open lines of convo shouldn't be a problem, where discussing being two birds of a feather neither would go South.
    He is displaying affection, proud to have You-----On his arm.
    Good luck. xx

• Just means he's into you and wants you to be his. :)