Which guy to choose?

Ok so I am having a difficult time choosing between two guys. Me and guy A have been friends for about a year now but we have gotten really close over the past few months. I am pretty sure that he likes but he's waiting on me to make the first move. We have so much in common and we always have fun together. The other guy, Guy B, I have just met but he seems awesome. We have talk about anything and everything. He's already told me he wants us to start dating. I like both of them but can't figure out which one I should go with and I don't want to keep leading both of them on. How do you choose between two great guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, Guy A seems like the shy type whenever it comes to girls, maybe you should give him a chance, but really what everyone says about "oh you don't want to do that, you don't want to mess up a friendship" may be right, but at the same time it may not, since you'll never know if it'll work out unless you try it. But hey it's your shot.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say go with guy A. You say you have much in common and enjoy each other greatly, so why not turn it into a relationship? Sounds good to me.

• I think you should guy B. Normally I might say guy A cause the two of you are friends and would probably know each other, but the two of you are friends. Which means if things don't work out that could damage the friendship. Where as with guy B you don't have much to lose. I don't mean to sound negative but I think since your already friends with guy A, maybe you shouldn't risk the friendship. But good luck no matter what guy you choose.

• F**K the whole ruining friendship thing the question was who should she date but that's a risk that both you know are taking. Go with guy A.

What Girls Said 4

• I think guy B. No risking the friendship and you like him. Its good that you can be open and talk about anything with him and you don't have the risk of him saying no because he has already told you he wants to date. =] Go for it.

• No one can choose for you - it's up to you. Who do you like more? Who do you have the most fun with? Who do you feel the most comfortable with?

The bad thing about choosing guy A is that if something goes wrong it could ruin both the friendship and the relationship. If you choose guy B, you might make your friend sad, but from my experience I think he would still want to be your friend. And if it didn't work out with guy B, you've still got A.

• i reckon id go with guy B. if you dated one of your best friends and then you broke up the you'd be ruining a perfectly good friendship as well.

• Guy b.

bcuz if you went out with guy A, and you broke up, ur friendship wouldn't be the same and if you did stay friends, it would be really awkward.

and you can get to know guy A better and maybe have a great relationship.

Good Luck! :)