Hardest question you'll ever try to answer... Why is she ignoring my texts?

Okay so for the past week I was texting this girl who lives nearby whom I found on Tinder. We were having really good texty convos, I kept checking her tweets and noticed she was writing things that related to me (she mentioned nice things about me in texts then wrote a similar thing on Twitter), then she wrote a tweet with my name in (even though we don't follow each other on Twitter or anything) saying how she appreciated me sending random pictures of my life to her throughout the day. There were great vibes between us and we both admitted we liked each other.
Mid convo on Thursday night, we were chatting as usual and she hasn't replied since, it was too early to sleep and I hadn't said anything even close to get her angry or annoyed in anyway, so that's out of the question.
She's deleted all of her tweets relating to me. She tweeted today "awkward when you text the wrong person" so I know her phone is working. And now I'm left confused as fuck.
I've asked her why she's not replying but you can guess, she didn't reply...

The question is, what do you think would be her reason for ignoring me after great conversations?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, she could of had the decency to tell you that she wasn't interested in further messaging, but Hey, that's often the longevity of things online. She's likely not mature enough to put you straight, there will be others, as annoying as it is for people just to bail, put it down to experience and her rudeness, most likely she had someone else or something, not your fault, there will be others :)

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you could've said something wrong. To me, guys sometimes say the DUMBEST stuff to me that they don't see a problem with. Im not going 2 ask u to post ur private txts on the internet, but if you want a more accurate answer u can message me. If we can do that on this site. Anyway, its most likely she wasn't supposed to be on Tinder, and her parents have cut u off from her. And don't say some crap about how she's your age, or I will virtually slap u over this site.

• Did u ever consider the fact that maybe she has someone else and her current boyfriend found out or she could've been talking to you just to make her boyfriend jealous.

• Because online relationships aren't real, and maybe she got herself a boyfriend.

• Seems like she's seeing someone else or has a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0