First date! What to wear?

I met a guy on Tinder, and he's super hot... We decided to meet up... but I don't know what to wear. We are going to go to the park. Should I wear something casual like jeans and a hoodie or should i go with something more flirty... like a dress? Help! We are meeting tomorrow and I'm super nervous.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• A dress is nice, one with flowers and sandals, or you could wear jeans with a nice top. Don't rock the hoodie on the first date.. lol... that shows laziness and no effort on your behalf.. i'd be like... wtf is she wearing? if you showed up on our first date in a hoodie... because I know i'd have gone above and beyond to make sure I look the absolute best to make your first impression the best it can be. You don't need to go all out... but definitely try.

flower dress/sandals will work. Trust

• whatever you want but NOT formal. formal is creepy and a turn-off

• Daisy Dukes are good

• Wear something that shows off the legs. Show legs upto knee but cover up your upper body esp cleavage. Thats sensuous.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say wear skinny jeans and a semi tight shirt that shows your body in an attractive way without being too revealing. I say this because if you're going to the park, you don't want to be in pain or worry about moving a certain way and having something bad happen.

• Agreed with Music8Lovely. Wear something casual.