Do you/Would you call out someone for blowing you of?

I have a flirtation-ship going on with this guy and we were supposed to hang out for the first time, just us, today. I confirmed this morning, he said he'd let me know when his friends left his place and he was on his way over. I never heard anything from him after that. I ended up just kinda sitting around waiting to hear from him all day and now I feel like an idiot.

Suggestions on what I should do or what you would do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's fucked up. I hate it when people do that and, fuck yes, I call people on it. It's inexcusable. Basically, you have two options: either don't talk to him again -- which is kind of boring -- or call him out on it. It just depends on your personality and what you want. If it's not someone I really value, I just stop talking to them but if they're someone who means something to me, then I let them know about it. Sometimes we come to an understanding and our friendship is strengthened but I've also lost friends who were unwilling to take responsibility and/or change. So think about whether your truly value this person or not and then decide your course of action from there based on what you hope will happen.

What Guys Said 1

• I had a similar situation with a girl recently. She kept blowing off all my text messages so finally I said why am I trying to talk to someone who doesn't wanna talk to me and I just quit sending messages altogether.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely call him out on it.. whether you wanna do it in a serious or semi- joking tone is all up to you. But he does need to know that it's not cool to make plans and then leave you hanging. If he's a good guy he'll apologize and hopefully make it up to you. If he doesn't then oh well he's not worth the trouble

• If I were you, I'd forget about him, & move on, unless he provides a good explanation. Blowing off is a not a nice thing to do, & you shouldn't have to sit around waiting on someone.