How long should we date before we kiss?

I've been dating this guy for almost a week. I haven't even had my first kiss yet so I don't know how ling we should date before it's okay for us to kiss.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no instruction !!! That's a mistake... Whenever it feels right !! First kiss matters so don't force or don't delay, do when the time is right. You'll know it.

What Guys Said 5

• Date number 1.
    Quite often a kiss will tell you if you are compatible or not. Doing it on the first date lets you know before wasting anymore time!

• You kiss whenever you want to kiss. In all my relationships, we kissed before we started dating

• Agreed... kiss on the first date, never repress what you're feeling.

• Kiss only after 2.23432 hours of dating, precisely...

In all honesty...

Did you really need to ask this question...

Miranda?

• Do it when the moment is right and you feel it in your heart.

• 1 week is perfectly fine to have your first kiss

What Girls Said 3

• When it feels right and natural. There's no "exact time " to do it

• If you are comfortable with the guy and you trust him then its fine to kiss him. Don't do the first move though. Mine was a stolen kiss from a guy friend then we became lovers after 2 months. Dont do it if you think you're not ready yet. First kiss is worth the wait trust me :)

• I believe there is no perfect time for a first kiss.. it usually happens within the second to fourth date. It should never happen on the first date though lol. Give it time.. when it happens.. trust me it will be the perfect moment, time and place :)