Should I date this girl that likes me, even though she has a pretty bad history?

Ok here's the scenario. There is a girl who really likes me and I'm not going to lie either I kind of like her too, but she has a really bad history. She is a high school drop-out, she has been with quite a few guys, she recently got divorced and has been to jail. Now the going to jail part wasn't her fault she was just in a really bad marriage. oh did I forget to mention that she is only 21. I'm 19 ok so there is the age difference for y'all. But for whatever reason I do feel a connection and she really and truly is trying to get her life back on track. So, what do you I do? Do date her? or Do I kick her to the curb?

Most Helpful Girl

• im not gonna judge her because everyone has different baggage, who am i to judge the next person... but im gonna tell you like this, she needs to get her diploma... now and days jobs won't even hire you without it, except forever 21 or like some mall store... making minimum wage, and to be honest , going to jail is her fault im not judging her but my bfs in jail and its his fault even thought he was just in the car with the guy and had no clue the guy had drugs in the car.. you gotta watch who you involve yourself with... he knew his friend was bad new but still go in the car with him... anyways.. being divorced is a watever thing... it happens people get divorced she probably shouldn't of gotten married so young... if the chicks trying to get her shit together than give her the chance, she's only 21 she's still young and learning,, she barely old enough to drink a beer, if you still feel sour about it , wait till she gets her shit together than date her in a serious way... but she needs to really be trying!!! im never one to dismiss someone automatically because people make mistakes were humans

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's a bad idea. Don't do it. You feel more attracted to her because you want to be her white knight and save her from her problems. She needs to get her shit together before you even consider doing anything with her. Right now her past isn't her past, it's a pattern and it is safe to assume something else "out of her control" is going to happen and you'll be stuck in the midst of it.

• Okay well when you say kick her to the curb it sounds pretty bad but anyways it's all on you. If you want to help her get her life back on track then stay with her because it is hard to do things on your own sometimes

• Just be FWB. Make her your slutty boy toy like she was for the others. Trust me a slut is a slut and can never be changed. Besides, you are young and got a long life why commit yourself to someone like that. Don't do something desperat man, and ruin your life.

• Oh, remember though, if you have sex with her... Remember to check for some special smelly odor from that trashy pussy bro. You never know if she has some kind of std after all she's been doing and collecting. lol