What are guys opinions on emo girls? would a casual guy date someone who's emo or are them girls off limits or something?

this isn't based on me im just wondering cause i never see this kind of relationship.

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're good looking then it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes i would cause i used to be almost boarderline emo myself. As long as she was a nice person and supported me and cared about me then yes. But i dont know about a cutter, id want to help her and if i ever saw her cut, id probably cry, i would HATE to see my gf hurt

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand "emo", male or female. Bunch of whiny pussies!

1|0
    0|0
  • Emo is a look, a style. She's still a human being no matter how she dresses. I've gone out with goths, punkettes, rock chicks as well as 'casual' girls. If she likes you and you like her then go for it, nothing else matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they can be cute, but if you're talking about a HARDCORE emo girl like this:
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...rl+with+emo+hairstyle.jpg
    Than that is a "no".

0|0
    1|0
  • I like emo girls I feel everyone thinks about emos as people who cut the self where I don't see emos that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could meet emo girls or punk girls. They just run in their own crowd usually and I don't fit the look with regular jeans, boots, and geek graphic tees.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would I seem pretty normal

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would give it a try if I liked her. But emo gas are usually into emo guys and I don't dress that way so.

0|0
    0|0
  • well when you say emo, to what extent?

0|0
    0|0
    • a couple piercings maybe and black clothing with a bunch of eye makeup. none of that pale makeup and crazy hairstyles

• i always thought that was cute but i guess i never dated a girl like that. id be open though

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.