What does your ideal girl/guy look like?

Just a fun question, wanting to hear some thoughts about what people look for in a partner.

You can include interests and personality traits too! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Body: 5'4"-5'6", 125-135lbs, 20-25% BF. REAL curves, healthy, boobs and ass round and medium sized (rather than big).
    Example:
    www.mybodygallery.com/photos-41418-body-shape.htm

Face: Anything goes as along as it's feminine and "cute" or "adorable". I like brunettes, blondes and ravens. I also like brown (w/ brunette), gray, blue and green eyes.
    Example:
    i1272.photobucket.com/.../...22945_zps1e4b8692.jpg

Personality: I don't care too much and open to just about anything, girly girl or tomboy. Just don't be (1.) A female dog, (2.) Unclassy, & (3.) Stupid.

What Guys Said 4

• never gave to much thought in to looks I just cared about who she is

• She is 6ft2, beautiful dark hair, brown skin, dark black eyes and has porcelain skin :)

• If I can get one that is not a blow up doll, then i will tell you.

• Slender, dimples, long hair, light brown eyes, loves the movies, loves children, and loves cuddling.

What Girls Said 3

• Tall. that's the only thing that matter's to me that's look wise because honestly I love when the guy is taller! Besides that funny, Nerdy, Gamer, Sweet as hell, Honest, etc. :)

• Physical Appearance:
    Tanned.
    Intense eyes.
    Full lips.
    Cute face.
    At least 6-7 inches taller than me.
    Slim and fit. Not bulky with those air-tight muscles. I don't like muscles, actually.

Personality:
    Understands life.
    Can make me comfortable and talk about ANYTHING freely.
    Open-minded and accepting when it comes to periods and other girls' problems, lol.
    Caring and loving.
    Knows how to flirt well and a charmer.
    Can listen to me whining about me life even at 2 in the morning.
    Knows how to make me see the positive side of life.
    A little Mysterious (so that only I got to be one of those few people who ACTUALLY know how he really is)

P. S. I am currently crushing on this guy ^-^

• As long as I click with the guy and he 'gets' me and can make me laugh, and is considerate and kind and loves animals and kids then looks don't matter.