My brothers friend kissed me?

So one of my older brothers best and oldest friends was over and got drunk and kissed me last night. He's 18 and I'm 16. I don't know what it means if anything? What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends who was around, how was the kiss presented, what happened before the kiss, during, and after. Depends on words spoken and how drunk he actually was (and you if you were). Variety of factors.

• We were alone, he was pretty drunk, I only had a couple. He was with me all night and then he grabbed me, put one arm around my waist, the other hand supporting my head and he just kissed me.

What Guys Said 1

• Relax... It was just a kiss!!! no big deal!!! wait & see what he says to you!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Drunken actions are sober thoughts. He may have a thing for you, and if you're into him get him to admit it while sober. I don't know what kind of drunk he his, emotional, angry, happy ect..

• He likes you? Lol I don't know actually but the scene looks so much like from a Korean drama!! Damn I'm envious!! Lol

• Try it again when he's not drunk. if he pulls away he was wasted. If he kisses you , y'all have some potential