Why am I still single :(?

Im 19 a female and i don't understand iv'e been single for about almost a year and gesh im so lonely depressed and all. I dont understand Im nothing but a great girlfriend in relationships im honest faithful and just loving respectful caring most guys be scared idky say im perfect but im not no one is and im the settling down type even though im young thats me but I don't know i always got hurt/cheated on..

Times like now i get real sad because i be lonely. Im just tired of being single and dont understand while im single. I see everyone getting locked in (in relationships) and im just in the back lonely :(

ADVICE!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• :( aww that really sucks. i know how you feel. life right now wants you to be you now and hopefully soon you'll be part of a pair.
    maybe it would be a good idea for you to go for guys. it seems you're just waiting for something to happen. its not the 1920s anymore! go for what you want

What Guys Said 10

• Try meeting new people, show people how you are and maybe they will find attraction to it and pursue you

• I ask myself the same question. It's been almost 5 years without any real relationship. And as well as you, I know I'll be a great boyfriend, because that type of stuff is what I'm good at, but it seems no one sees that.
    I get lonely too, and it sucks, but it is what it is, what we can only do is keep searching until we find someone.

I'm sorry I can't give you any advice, as I'm in your same situation, but I understand you and empathize with you.
    I hope soon we find that person we're looking for.

• I've been single for 2 years now and i went through a lonely stage as well but eventually u realize that nothing is wrong with u and that its a gift u start to become this amazing person doing everything you've always wanted to do living how u want to live and learning everything like a sponge i like to think im good looking and should date while im still young (27) but maybe its a time in my life where i have a chance to bring out the best of me with nothing to hold me back

• Honestly women can get in and out of relationships better than men. Maybe lower your standards or start making the first move. Keep your options open (maybe don't take anyone serious and talk to two or three guys as close friends).

• Patience you will find that special someone someday just not today. Not the best advice I know

• you won't get any better if you keep worriing about something you have no control about.
    if some cool guy (girl) passes by, press the reset button and keep your bargage away (I'm tellin about me). you either are not giving out the vibe that you are dateable and free, do you get guys to talk to you? if yes try to move one of your friendships to a higher level and show interest to a guy you find worth the try (.. of looking like a bimbo if he rejects you ^^)

• just you wait the one will come along that you have been looking for someone will accept you for who you are make yourself known

• dude im 18 and im singel! u still have time! so no worries! the right one will come!

• The more you look for it the harder it is to find. Find happiness in yourself and the rest will follow. been in your shoes before

• get a make over and lose weight if you're overweight.

What Girls Said 7

• i know how you feel , let me tell you this... three years ago on Halloween i was at knotts scary farm for Halloween single with my friend and her cousin, i remember seeing all the couples and instantly felt sad wanted to go home and cry i didn't understand how these girls had bfs and yet im single... the next day i went back on my social media site and this cute young man had contacted me he lived 15 mins away from me... that young man is now my boyfriend and weve been together for 3 years and we are getting married in january... im 22... before that i had 19 people i had been involved with and only 2 ever really became my boyfriend... your prince is gonna come for you... just give it time..

• Amazing!! Thanks for your answer!! And congrats !!!

• Just enjoy while you re single right now becuz good guys will always come into your life much slower than the bad guys ( not to offend some ppl)... I've been single for almost 18 years now ( I'm currently 18 LOL) and yes it might feel lonely and I feel u. I actually don't understand why I'm single all these years and tbh I think that I'm gonna be a great gf if I'm in a relationship but too bad I'm not. So my advice to u is that just be patient in relationship if u don't want to fall the bad guys out there. :)

• your 19 and the settling down type. unless you meet one of the rare guys around ur age who also wants to settle down, you'll be left alone for a while. most guys don't want that responsibility and commitment. they wanna have fun with bad ass thots, not be faithful to one girl. so unless you are the fun type or happen to luck up on the right guy then yea ur gonna be single.

don't let that depress you though. you are blessed. you have friends, health, probably a job, car, money clothes, food a lot more than a lot of people have you just don't have a bf right now which isn't really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. at least you don't have a cheating boyfriend. at least you don't have a baby daddy who won't pay attention to you. at least you don't have herpes. lol just take gratitude for the simple things in life and you will find more happiness. that man will come but until now enjoy your life.

• "most guys don't want that responsibility and commitment. they wanna have fun with bad ass thots, not be faithful to one girl"

most guys that women are attracted to*

• Go out, meet new people and make them your friends. Relationships aren't everything and you don't need one to be happy. Flirt with one guy, if you'd like. But I'm telling you, you don't need a guy in order to enjoy life and be happy! You just need more friends and less drama. Do what you love, and by time you'll find the guy. If you wait for it to happen, it won't be a good one.

• The good guys are already taken =(

• You've been single for a year?

Oh boooo you there's people out there who have never had boyfriends or girlfriends.
    I've been single for 3 years and you know what? I've never been more happy in my life than I ever have.