What's your opinion about arab people? This includes Muslims and Christians?

Girls: would you date an arab guy? Do you find arab guys attractive? Why/why not

Guys: would you date an arab girl? Do you find arab girls attractive? Why/why not

Can't wait to hear your responses :P

0|1
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would not touch an Arab woman. They are Arab, I am white. I do not do interracial.
    Also, I find 99.99% of Arab women to be physically repulsive, which is a normal racial instinct. What is to me beautiful cannot be found on women of other races.
    As for Muslim women. . . not ever after Hell froze over. She would not be allowed, anyway. Any Muslim woman who kept company with a non-Muslim man would be killed by her family as an honour killing. Islam commands that Muslim women who are with non-Muslim men must be killed.
    Charming religion, if you are into 7th Century Arabian savagery and mental retardation.

1|1
    2|3

What Guys Said 11

• Our campus has a lot of good looking Arab girls. Many of the ones I have met have been very kind and very patience with others

1|1
    0|0
  • Some comments are really cute !

I'm arab by the way, acutely you will find a HOT Arab GUYS/GIRLS but the different culture could break you some times. Mostly, they would like to be virgin till they get married to the one they love, because the body is not a fun tool to spend the night with any GIRL/BOY that you don't know. We have to share are life then get it to the bed. I found a lot of girls talking with me but I did not used to speak with a girl "teasing me", so I get embracing because my English kinda broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met many of them. Those I met were nice people. I can't vouch for the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • The demographics where I live are extremely white, but I would totally date an Arabian girl if I met a nice one who was interested in me. A different skin color wouldn't bother me and frankly a lot of Arabian women are attractive. I don't think I could get to serious with her if she was a Muslim, just because I want to date and eventually marry someone of my faith but your question didn't say Muslim it said Arabian so that doesn't really matter anyway. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like belly daners thats it

0|0
    0|1
    • The belly dancers are amazing !! I wish I could dance like that :P

• Yes they are they had a show at the mall but they were latin girls doing it

• Arab women are very pretty. I would only date a Arab christian though, but would be friends with either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i am Arabian and yeah of course I would date an Arab girl some of them are attractive not all of em tho the prettiest girls are in Egypt , sryia , Lebanon

0|0
    0|0
  • No opinion, they are the same as every one else

1|1
    0|0
  • I would date an Arab woman, and I do find Arab women attractive. The three main factors would be her intelligence, personality and attractiveness. If her and I mesh well then why wouldn't we date? I have no religion, so if she was religious I'd have no problem with her practicing her religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting question and more disgusting "most helpful answer". We are all people. We all laugh and bleed. We all cry and have our passions. The rich making wars and religions have poisoned our thinking. I love people who love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date an Arab girl. I have seen some really hot Arab girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i think arabs r hot lol. this might be biased cuz I'm arab by ethnicity lol [egyptian] but seriously, some arab men r actually smokin...
    i would for sure date an arab guy. a Christian one tho. in fact, iv only dated arab men [2]. the man i marry will probably b arab. or greek <3

1|1
    0|0
  • If I were single I would date a guy of any race if I liked the guy. But my city is mostly whites with quite a few black people and some Asians, and I rarely see a Middle Eastern person. So it just isn't that likely I would meet a person of that ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find Arab guys INSANELY attractive, but unfortunately they will never have me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The women are beautiful.

The guys are extra horny.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course id date an arab guy. some are attractive, some arent, just like any other race, but personally i've found all the ones I've met to be incredibly helpful and friendly to me. often have beautifully strong jawlines and other facial features too which just gets to me instantly hnnng

0|2
    0|0