Things are going great. Why do I feel like this?

I have spent 7 months trying to get this guy.
Finally we decided to try a relationship and I'm so happy. He's great... I trust him with everything and I care so much about him. He makes me so happy. I'm a bit hormonal right now, but there is a sad scared feeling deep in me. I'm so scared. What will I do if things don't work out? I not only will lose my boyfriend. I'll lose my best friend. I'll lose the one person I trust with everything. I've never felt like this. I almost feel like I made a mistake... This is all I've wanted for 7 months but now that I have it I worry I ducked up. I put myself in a situation where if this doesn't work I lose everything. I will either be with him forever or we'll break up... And that scares the shit out of me. I wanted commitment so bad but now that I have it. I can't help but feel atressed and scared. I can't imagine a life without him. He makes me happy, he makes me feel beautiful, he's my best friend, my lover, and I'm so comfortable with him. I don't know a single person I'm more confortable with? I don't understand why I feel like this... I've never had these feelinga before

Most Helpful Guy

• What is with women? I see so many on here talking about how they have the perfect relationship, the man does everything they want, and yet they are afraid of losing him, or they can't trust and blah blah. I don't know why but you need to get a grip on yourself, or you're going to cause the very thing you're fearing!

• It's not like I'm showing I feel this way. I've just never given so much of myself to someone and it's so fucking scary and I don't know why cause I trust him. It's weird and contradicting. Lol I must sound crazy.

• I determined a long time ago women are inherently crazy, and this proves it.

Seriously though you need to just accept reality and be grateful. There are women who would KILL to be in your shoes. And you're not SHOWING that you feel that way... yet. But in time if you don't "man up" (for lack of better term) it will spiral out of control and it's going to impact the relationship. You will drive him away and you will have caused the very thing that you so scared of.

What Guys Said 3

• That's love for you. An unconditional trust, granted to that one person that can make or break you. They give you so much and vice versa. It hangs on a balance, with both individuals grasping, weighing it out. Your doubts will subside with time. But once a sliver of trust is broken, it'll never be the same. At least for one of you. Enjoy your time, don't dwell on the what ifs.

• Lol why is it that people always think that once the dating is over the ENTIRE relationship is over. Look, if you guys are good friends you'll stay friends if it don't work out. Don't be trying to compare dating to gambling with friends. Just be cool and happy, and if you need to tell him how happy you are and that you don't want it to end, and how you feel like if it didn't work out you'd be scared to lose his friendship.

Just tell him how you feel, it makes it more sexy.

• she looking beautifull she is love me

What Girls Said 1

• I see your point and it's normal that you feel that way. Try to enjoy the present moments, don't let yourself sink into negative thoughts. Relax, take deep breaths and remind yourself why you guys are together. If for whatever reason it doesn't work out, let him know then that you'd like to stay friends but only tell him if you guys are breaking up or else you might get him thinking you're thinking of breaking up with him soon.