Is a shaved head on a balding 19 year old guy a turn off/deal breaker to girls the same age?

I'm a 19 year old guy who over the past year has lost over half of my hair on top of my head. docs think it could be a temporary condition due to extreme stress (my father passed away before the hair started shedding) but they also said it could easily be premature balding. Now I won't be the guy who tries to hide it or spend a fortune on products that don't work and have bad side effects. I'll just shave my head to the skin it it is male pattern, a buzzcut wouldn't work with the thinness and the hairline, but even shaved I'd still be self conscious. One of my biggest goals in life was to be married at a decently young age to a beautiful girl I really loved, however to me beauty does include looks not personality alone, don't take that as bad I'm just being honest and many people are like that, and truth be told I have high standards (I'm not saying off in space standards but decent) and I hold myself and everything in life to high standards, my family is very military it's how we are taught. Here's the rough spot, I've never actually had a girlfriend, or anything close really... salty freaking wound. I'm a very sociable person everyone in my class loved me and hell I took the class beauty queen 'popular' girl to prom so I'm not some reclusive anti social guy, but I'm sure as hell no stud either, I have pale skin that won't tan no matter how much sun I get. I'm skinny and have decent muscle tone but not mass, and my head is a bit large. So this hair deal really concerns me, please be brutally honest , my dad was coldly honest with me and I greatly appreciated it later in life, so does a19 year old who has to shave his head to skin due to premature balding stand a chance with girls his age, or does this put one foot in the grave for those dreams? Be honest, believe me you can't hurt my feelings any worse than life has. Thank you so much for your time.

• Shaved head this young can be attractive or isn't an issue
  • Shaved head this young is usually a deal breaker

Most Helpful Girl

• no, balding hair or shaved is not a deal breaker. it may be a deal breaker for very young girls 14-16 or 17. but not in 19+ mature girls.

What Girls Said 3

• There is plenty of guys still attractive bald/ little hair. It's not a dealbreaker for most girls I'd imagine.

• Not a problem at all! :)

• Rock the bald, man. Looks good.

What Guys Said 2

• Usually it would make you less attractive to women. However a minority of guys can really pull it off and there's others who can't really but would still looking better bald than with obviously receding hair. It would be easier to say with a picture.

• I'm a guy of Jewish descent. Inherited male pattern baldness at age 16. Shaved the rest off. Some girls like it and I've never had anyone mention it negatively.