What does your engagement ring look like?

I'm trying to get ideas. Even if you aren't married or engaged, what is something you would like?

You're all making it very hard to choose haha, all nice. I appreciate all the help you are all giving me though, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• 1|1
    • I really liked your pick too. Thank you for the help

• dont stress. relax and enjoy it. imagine her happiness. imagine yourself proposing. imagine it on her finger as ur in the shop. its a wonderful time you're in now. i wish u all the best man.

• I'll keep you updated as it goes

• 4|1
    • This is really nice too, I don't know how I'm going to pick

• Hot that he's European? Yeah I agree! 🔥 @harakiri

• hehehe yes :p

• Well I'm not engaged or married but my great grandmother has the most beautiful engagement ring that she still wears today. It's shaped like a rose with the diamond in the center :)

This isn't what her ring looks like exactly but it's pretty close: www.prestonbailey.com/.../...ll.366690983_3lgt.jpg

• I love this style... But then again I love so many different styles :P
    I like rings that cost 200$ and 60,000- there's really no exact thing I like. So my guy has his work cut out for him. I know he will do a great job and what he picks I'm sure I'll love. www.etsy.com/.../vintage-platinum-295ctw-brilliant

• this is my engagement ring. half carrot, 18k

media.tiffany.com/.../27199313_hand1

• im not married or engaged, but I always found a classy solitaire engagement ring to be the best. its elegant and beautiful. just look into solitaire engagement rings to see what I mean :)

• Thank you for the opinion :)

• I'm not flasher so it does NOT have to the be the most expensive, biggest and shiniest.

The ones I'm into are Princess Cut
    www.diamondideals.com/images/Items/282/pic1.jpg

Simple
    ipunya.com/.../simon-simple-engagement-ring.jpg

Round
    www.waldemarjewellers.com.au/.../...20ring%20m.jpg

@JustBanANNAz has nice pics that I'd go for as well.

• Thank you. I actually was looking at one earlier today exactly like the ring on top

• That's the one I ended up buying :) wish me luck

• Awesome!

• I like something like this:
    moodringcolorss.com/.../...gement-Ring-Review.jpeg

It really depends on your girlfriend's taste though. Of the diamonds, I like the simple one that Sammy_31 posted.

• Mine is pretty cool. It's made entirely of oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and argon.

• *Holds up my apple green ring pop*
    It's princess cut, be jealous.

• If I bought that I'd have to keep it for myself

• Here's a link to my Pintrest board www.pinterest.com/wasanythingbut/engagement-rings/ but you know your girlfriend best she may not have the same taste as I do. I suggest taking a few quizzes to figure out what style she'd be into this site is pretty good and has a lot of information www.yourengagement101.com/.../

• Thank you very much :)

What Guys Said 3

• i would like to put a Super Bowl ring on her finger

• A fruit loop

• Mine is rubber and goes around the base of my cock