What does your engagement ring look like?

I'm trying to get ideas. Even if you aren't married or engaged, what is something you would like?

Updates:
You're all making it very hard to choose haha, all nice. I appreciate all the help you are all giving me though, thank you!

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• 1|1
    0|0
    • I really liked your pick too. Thank you for the help

• Show All
    • dont stress. relax and enjoy it. imagine her happiness. imagine yourself proposing. imagine it on her finger as ur in the shop. its a wonderful time you're in now. i wish u all the best man.

• I'll keep you updated as it goes

• 4|1
    0|0
    • This is really nice too, I don't know how I'm going to pick

• Show All
    • Hot that he's European? Yeah I agree! 🔥 @harakiri

• hehehe yes :p

• Well I'm not engaged or married but my great grandmother has the most beautiful engagement ring that she still wears today. It's shaped like a rose with the diamond in the center :)

This isn't what her ring looks like exactly but it's pretty close: www.prestonbailey.com/.../...ll.366690983_3lgt.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • I love this style... But then again I love so many different styles :P
    I like rings that cost 200$ and 60,000- there's really no exact thing I like. So my guy has his work cut out for him. I know he will do a great job and what he picks I'm sure I'll love. www.etsy.com/.../vintage-platinum-295ctw-brilliant

0|1
    0|0
  • this is my engagement ring. half carrot, 18k

media.tiffany.com/.../27199313_hand1

0|1
    0|0
  • im not married or engaged, but I always found a classy solitaire engagement ring to be the best. its elegant and beautiful. just look into solitaire engagement rings to see what I mean :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the opinion :)

• I'm not flasher so it does NOT have to the be the most expensive, biggest and shiniest.

The ones I'm into are Princess Cut
    www.diamondideals.com/images/Items/282/pic1.jpg

Simple
    ipunya.com/.../simon-simple-engagement-ring.jpg

Round
    www.waldemarjewellers.com.au/.../...20ring%20m.jpg

@JustBanANNAz has nice pics that I'd go for as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I actually was looking at one earlier today exactly like the ring on top

• Show All
    • That's the one I ended up buying :) wish me luck

• Awesome!

• I like something like this:
    moodringcolorss.com/.../...gement-Ring-Review.jpeg

It really depends on your girlfriend's taste though. Of the diamonds, I like the simple one that Sammy_31 posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is pretty cool. It's made entirely of oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and argon.

1|0
    0|0
  • *Holds up my apple green ring pop*
    It's princess cut, be jealous.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I bought that I'd have to keep it for myself

• Here's a link to my Pintrest board www.pinterest.com/wasanythingbut/engagement-rings/ but you know your girlfriend best she may not have the same taste as I do. I suggest taking a few quizzes to figure out what style she'd be into this site is pretty good and has a lot of information www.yourengagement101.com/.../

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much :)

What Guys Said 3

• i would like to put a Super Bowl ring on her finger

1|0
    0|0
  • A fruit loop

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is rubber and goes around the base of my cock

0|0