Should I just give up on my dream?

I am 37 single dad of two I know I ask questions about meeting younger women I got some ok answers get a lot of BS from others saying I am just some pervert just looking screw young girl buy couldn't further from the truth i know it sounds stupide but i still have a dream of having a big family of my own is just a pipe dream and should i just give up

Most Helpful Guy

• No don't give up, your dream is 100% ok, and i would definitely want the same at your age if i was single. Try dating websites I'm sure you already have, but shoot me a link to your online profile, and I'm gonna see if I can point out what you should change. Most men post dating profiles that flat out... just creep women out or have things written that really lower chances or on the contrary are missing out on a few tips to increase response rate. But yeah man I mean, you don't have to find someone at a bar, that probably won't work anymore as well. It is hard to find a woman sometimes but they are most certainly out there. You gotta look online for singles meets, 30 sec dates.. speed dating etc.. you gotta put in the hustle sometimes. It's tough but hang in there, there is a special someone for you man

What Girls Said 2

• You are just 37. I don't think you should give up. Maybe going for a young girl alone could reduce your options. Be open minded, and don't think of marriage as a dream or something. Love is a dream, but marriage is not. Its just sweet and secure thing to have in life. If you work hard at it by being flexible with the woman you choose, there should be no problem. I think you might be having unrealistic expectations of the kind of girl you want.

• my expectations are not all that high I am not looking for any one really young and I usly avoid the supper hot women that are out on my league

• I never implied anything extreme with my comment. I only said it could be one of the reasons why some of the younger women have trouble understanding you. In any case, age difference of +/-5 years would be ideal i feel.

• no, Absolutely not, everything is going on, dont give up trying. you will meet her in the near future

• near future I wish some could give me a date when it will happen

• of course you can, you should look for by yourself. when you get an urge, get an urge.

What Guys Said 5

• I can see why the focus on the younger women if you are looking to still have kids as women in their 30s who already may have kids probably don't want anymore or if they do not more than 1 since they are closing in on 40. It will be difficult in general to find a younger girl that wants to be with an older guy with two older kids and have a bunch of kids, but it's not impossible. Expand your efforts. However if you do have insecurity and generally shy as someone says that's gonna make it even more difficult good luck.

• You shouldn't give up, but you should start taking some of the (very good) advice you have been given.

You've asked this question or a variation of it SEVERAL times.

The theme of the reasonable answers are always the same. You have to take steps to change your behavior. You are admittedly shy, and insecure. These aren't attractive qualities to women.

At this point there's little to be gained by asking and re-asking the same question.

• Those people think you're preying on unsuspecting, and defenseless little girls. No, there's nothing wrong with a man your age courting a grown woman.

If she's old enough to shoot automatic weapons and risk her life in the ARMY, she's old enough for you to date. You don't need anyone's approval - just hers.

• Never give up on your dream no matter how absurd it is.

• If you want to get young chicks at age 37, you need to look good. Example, like David Beckham at age 37 below..

lakers.topbuzz.com/.../...a+Laker+game+in+2011.JPG

• I don't even know who this dude is

• It doesn't matter if you don't. The point is you need to look good at that age if you want young chicks.