Should I get tinder?

Is it good or a waste of time? anyone actually met up with people on it and got into a relationship? anything exiting happen on it?

• Get it
  • waste of time

Most Helpful Girl

• Relarionship on tinder? No

You're better off trying okcupid

What Girls Said 3

• hey its worth a shot. i got it, and i actually found someone on it. we have been talking for almost three weeks now, and we actually have everything in common and its kinda like i found my match made in heaven. even though we haven't met in person yet, we have skyped and so far our chemistry is undeniable and it really looks like it might go somewhere. if you don't find someone and you get bored, just delete it. I've done this in the past. no harm done. good luck :)

• Waist of time, most of the girls want money for sex.

• Relationships rarely happen on tinder. I deleted the app just because it was useless. Its better for those looking for hookups

What Guys Said 3

• people have found good relationships and more people have found hookups.

• Yes, get it. I've met people and done all sorts of stuff with them from. It might take a while before you start getting matches but it's fun swiping through everyone that's on there picking out the ones you like.

• Waste of time. Get in the REAL world!