Do Latino/Hispanic guys like Asian girls?

I'm moving into a neighborhood made up of Latino/Hispanic and I was just wondering if Latino/Hispanic guys like Asian girls, like Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Filipino and such.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I know plenty of Hispanic men (Mexicans/ Puerto Ricans) Who find Asian women especially gorgeous! Myself included. My buddy (he is Puerto Rican/Mexican/French) is dating a Vietnamese girl (started out in high school) and they've been together for easily over a decade and happy. Both cultures have their similarities to a almost shocking degree and yet also have their differences. At the end of it all its about mutual love and respect. Believe me WE love Asians! You may not see it televised or talked about nearly as much as other relationships but they do exist and there are a lot more then you might think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I've dated mostly Vietnamese woman, however I find Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Fililpinas to be very beautiful ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian girls. Yet I feel like the only hispanic guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. They r like cute barbie dolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you are distantly related anyways

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes some like them some don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that some Venezuelans do. My friend is Venezuelan and his girlfriend is Chinese.

0|0
    0|0