Girls, are you attracted to guys who sleep with different girls every weekend because you think you can 'change' him?

So if a guy went out clubbing every weekend and took a different girl home with him every time, is this kind of guy attractive? Because you think you can change him? Be honest I know girls say you want a caring guy, and someone mature but, I seem to be getting know where!
P. s. That does not mean I will be changing myself anytime soon..

Most Helpful Girl

• No way. I think the point guys miss is that a girl may fall for that guy DESPITE him being a whore, not because he is one. That's a huge turnoff for a lot of girls, and definitely a turn off for me. I think in the past I'd overlook it if had other qualities that attracted me, but now it's something I try to find out early and get away from.

What Girls Said 10

• personally no, if the guy in question can get any girl he whants then thats no challange for the girl, so the girls not attracted to him

• NO.
    You can't change a person and a guy like that is too cocky for me. i like a guy who feels like im the best he can do (lol)

• Some girls may find the flirty, playboy attractive simply because they always want to be the girl he changes for. They want to be important. I used to fall for those kind of guys because it's my psychological nature- I strive to "fix" people. I've changed my mind about that, and that's why I've been single for a long time. I want to find a guy who doesn't need fixing.

• First of all when you meet someone you have no idea about his/her sex life,, it's not relevant to me either, I will not ask about it. So if a person has casual sex and enjoys it and their single... why should that bother me?

• No. I hate those kinda guys. And they don't change.

• hell no. i don't date whores.

• If our personalities and our humor matched, I would probably "friend-zone" a guy like that. I have no problem with a guy taking a girl home with him every weekend, as long as my name isn't on the list of girls he's slept with. I don't have time or energy to "fix" or "change" a guy, and I don't find it attractive when a guy feels the need to sleep with everything that moves

• Ew God no.

Major turn off.

• No way. That's not attractive at all and I shouldn't have to work by trying to chane someone. Not worth the time or stress.

• Absolutely not. I mean maybe some girls out there feel this way, but really i haven't met one in my life who has ever had that thought. And it's not that we girls just want a caring guy, we want a guy that wants only us and nobody else. And also, why would we want a guy who is sleeping around, he doesn't want anything stable in the first place, clearly.

A guy who wants to know us deeper than anyone else is what we really crave, not a guy who wants us and every other girl around us.

What Guys Said 0