Do guys find celeberty women hotter than normal girls or there girlfirend?

an ex left me for a girl who looks like a megan fox clone, il admit megan fox is pretty damn fine but hate admitting it coz i got dumped for her looks :/...

even recently now a new current partner dumped me (its a long story)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo, if they're dumping a girl that looks like you, even considering that taste is relative, they have bad taste.
    Also, if they're the kind of people to leave a girl just like that, for a reason so superficial, you don't need them anywhere near your life.

What Guys Said 5

• Whoever dumped you is an idiot with problems. Celebrities are just people, half of which don't look as good as they do without a team of make up people and photoshopped pics. You're a pretty girl and shouldn't have trouble meeting someone.

• People are too much invested into the entertainment world. Trust me, if there is an actress who happens to have the same resemblance as you, guys will go crazy and horny as fuck for you. Very ridiculous I must say.

• I actually prefer the looks of regular women over models and celebrities.

• The perception is celebrities are hotter. But based on some of the leaked pics I've seen my gf is actually hotter

• Ofcourse celebs ARE more beautiful and hotter and better groomed

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt it. I think women do that more. They think celebrities look better than their boyfriends.