Emergency asking for help?

last week I met a guy. he is cute and shy, also be funny. we talk about many things, such as movies, food, traveling etc. and as time goes on, I find I like him. but Sometimes he is shy and Everytimes I am dying to see him and talk to him. he usually gives me afew messages , sometimes didn't response my message, but my strong feeling is like him, maybe I scare to him. what should I do? guys and girls I need your help, please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since he is shy, he'll will likely need to be reasonably familiar with you to become confident enough to express his interest in you. That being the case, if you are to forward with him, you may be pushing him back some. In which case, it's best to be patient with the guy. Contact him, and if he does not respond shortly after, allow a reasonable amount of time to lapse before reaching out to him again.

What Guys Said 2

• CALL him and TALK to him! Forget texting.

• express my feelings to him? I have told to him I like him. but he hasn't responsed to me. maybe he dont like me. I am the girl which like someone I will do everything for the guy I like. how stupid I am, so Everytimes I am hurt. but this is me.

• just waiting? maybe I should be Euphemistic. thank you for you tips, guy. I will wait for his response

• You're welcome! :) Give him a couple of days and if you don't hear from him, call him.

• He's thinking, give him time and don't contact him, let him contact you.

What Girls Said 2

• where did you first meet him? was it at work or at a store? or where?

• Maybe he is not sure for your relationship