Girlfriend troubles?

my girlfriend tends to ignore me but when i want to break up she starts acknowledgeing me there is this other girl i like but my gf want me to stay with her. my gf also hates this other girl what do i do

girls what do i do

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't really care as much for your current gf and she's the only factor "making" you stay together then it's not fair to continue to lead her on by staying. Its better to be honest in the long run and just break up with her BEFORE you pursue new girl

What Girls Said 1

• Do you see a future with your current girlfriend? If not, then I would break up with her as soon as possible. Do you really like this other girl? If so, then ask her out. If you're unsure if you should break up with your girlfriend or not, ask yourself this question: "Do I have more fun times over the bad times with my current girlfriend? If you answer "no" to the question, then it is time to break up.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't leave one girl FOR another girl. Leaving one and being with another should be independent issues. Basically what I am saying is, would you stay with you current girlfriend if the other girl wasn't in the picture? If not, then leave her, if yes, then work on your problems with her, and leave the other girl alone.

• ok but it isn't me who is deciding that my current gf is wanting me to stay cause she hate the other one but i really am not as into my currtent gf as the other girl

• It should always be your decision. I suggest if you aren't into your current one, leave her, then give it some time to figure yourself out, and then if you are still into the other girl go for her. You are still very young, but often times when someone is willing to leave a partner in order to be with someone else, it becomes a cycle. So just be sure you are doing it for the right reasons before you make your decision. Ask your self what you like about her, what don't you like, how long or serious you expect your relationship to be etc. But as I tell most people here, focus on school and your future before wasting time on dating and such. Trust me, I wish I did. You will most likely break up with either of these girls at some point anyway...

• i reckon you got a duty to do whatever makes you happiest, otherwise what's the point of living. if you really can't imagine a future staying with your current girl just end it, sounds harsh but it saves you wasting your and her time

• Break up with your gf and make the other girl your new gf.