What does it mean when a girl starts texting your mom?

She knows I'm interested in her. I've told her. I've asked her out, and she asked for time to think about it. We've been best friend for 3 years. Our friendship is the kind that we know when we need someone to talk to the other one will pick up the phone. Sure we have our rough times, and sometimes we get into these phases of poor communication and it drives me crazy, but every time I'm with her I never want to leave. I can hardly wait until the next time I see her.

She started texting my mom about a year ago. At first it started when she would take pictures of me cooking for her, but I recently found out that they text on the regular. About clothes, where there are shopping deals, traveling, etc... She met my parents when they came to visit about 4 months ago. I was going to watch her dog while she was away on vacation. Any who she texts my mom more than me! And sends my mom pictures from her travel in which she is extremely cute in, BUT SHE DOESN"T SEND THOSE ONES TO ME?

What is this whole shindig about? I mean... I talk to my friends parents when I see them in person, but I don't really maintain steady contact with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is kind of strange BUT if your mom is like one of the kids then maybe they are friends OR she likes u and is trying to get close to mom also --

What Girls Said 2

• It just means that they have developed a friendship, nothing weird about that. You should be glad your girlfriend and mom have become friends and get along well enough to talk regularly. Honestly, I would just let them continue talking frequently, there's nothing wrong with it. If you're jealous of your mother getting to see pictures from your girlfriend's trips ask if she can send you the pictures too so you can be apart of her adventure.

• She sees your mum as a good friend, leave them alone. It's their friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• oh no... once mothers are mixed in a relationship you're over.