How do you tell a guy that you like someone else more?

I'm actually asking this for my BFF, who is like a sister to me. Her issue is that she's been dating two guys who she really likes, but she likes one more than the other. She likes them both but it's just a situation where one clicks little better with her. she stressing out because she needs to tell the other guy that they should stop seeing each other, but she feels horrible it doesn't know how to do it without hurting his feelings. Do you ladies have any advice?

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she tell them she was seeing other people? That's the right thing to do when dating around to narrow down to the one you really want. If she has informed both of them, then blunt honesty is the best option. Just tell the other guy that she's made her choice. He's going to get hurt either way, so it's better to tell him straight so that he won't try to hang around with false hope of changing her mind. If she hasn't informed them she was seeing other people, just tell him that they've been on enough dates now that she knows he isn't really her type, and it would be misleading and a waste of his time to keep dating her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There is no way to doit without hurting his feelings, however the longer it goes on, the worse it will be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Isn't that cheating? Unless they aren't going steady which could make sense. All she has to do is tell the guy that over the time she has spent with him she has realized that she doesn't think that it will work out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.