I'm not physically attracted to my boyfriend at all? What do I do?

[Please do not say I'm stupid for asking him out or that it was mean of me to ask him if I don't think he is attractive]

Last week we went on a date and I had a great time. He was a gentlemen. He paid, he drove , my parents like him. I take medication to help me think and focus. Last week, I didn't take them because I had none left. So I wasn't thinking when I asked him to be my boyfriend and I told him I liked him alot. So he agreed to go out. I love how sweet he is, and he sends me the nicest good morning and goodnight text. His parents like me. I do like him alot, but I'm not attracted to him at all. He is super romantic and I'm adjusting slowly to it. Don't think I'm a sl*t or anything, I want a guy who wouldn't be afraid to put his hands on my hips, but he thinks that's 'pigish' all we do is cuddle and hold hands. Is this a bad relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend the opposite of somethingwicked, if you are not attracted to him now, it not going to change later. Maybe very very rarely it does, but very doubtful. I did that twice... the guys were so nice sweet and gentlemanly and a lot of fun to be with. I thought I would eventually start being attracted to them... but it never happened. Not even close. The first one lasted 7 months and the next guy was almost 5 months. So I recommend to not waste each others time and decide on beong just friends. If you stay with him, you will eventually really hurt him.

What Guys Said 1

• If you find him physically attractive and he treats you good, then you are attracted to him to a degree. If that is true, try talking to him about how he acts. Explain he is being too uptight, and needs to be more relaxed and intimate with you. If he can do that you may fall for him. But if it's just not how he is, then you should end it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not a bad relationship. I'd suggest sticking it out, you may fall for him. (However, I'd put 6 months on it to know, if you don't feel anything by then, you never will.)