What attracts girls to guys?

What is it about guys that girls are attracted too. My uncles and cousin says that i need to show confidence and they all have proven track records. But what exactly can i do to show confidence without being a jerk.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Being comfortable is something I notice. A guy who just acts as he is, nothing fake and nothing held back, can usually captivate my attention. This isn't necessarily confidence, just being comfortable with himself. But I guess the two could go hand in hand...

I notice confidence in the way a guy tells jokes and re-enacts stories around people. Master joke tellers, sure of the punch line, and guys who are okay literally acting out the craziness of the story they are telling. I think it's cute.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I like guys who like to have fun, like getting out and exploring new places. I find that people are more attractive when they smile often as well :)
    Being sweet, friendly, and confident is a plus too

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit of nerdiness and clear skin is about as much as I need. Confidence doesn't hurt, either. And it starts with stopping to ask questions about attracting girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • gentelmaness if this make sense okey? cultivated sporty clean ! style tall smeals good ! good passion like music...

0|0
    0|0
  • Kindness for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Being Sweet and a Gentleman

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!