How do I tell him that I love him?

So he's like my best friend and i've had this insane crush on him for the longest. But he recently started talking to my best friend Andrea. And he's like head over heels for her. And their relationship is making me sick. I was too scared to tell him how I felt about him so now I'm facing the consequences. I'm really upset about this while thing. It's not fair. I don't know what to do...

Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, i would like to say that it was your fault for waiting too long. Second, what you would need to do is to tell him that you love him, front and center, and he says that he likes your bf andrea more than you, BUT wants to remain friends, then do that, but move on from him as far as dating goes.

What Guys Said 3

• Tricky situation as you could end up hurting your friend over this boy. Not much you can do now, just hope it doesn't work out with him and your friend. Plus you look really cute, I'm sure you can move on to the next very swiftly...

• OK this is how my ex-girlfriend asked me out when i started hitting on her bestfriend. Tell him how feel by saying can i talk to you in private he'll quickly get the message I gotta listen because this is important. Tell him you really like him and that you think you and him would be perfect as a couple and tell him the things that you have in common even though you have NOTHING in common and from there let him do the rest he knows he HAS to say YES

• Just hope and prey it doesn't workout iam sure you don't want any issues if you were to talk him while your friend is interested in him.

What Girls Said 1

• Either tell him that you like him, or support their relationship. Either way, things between you will probably change.

If you can't support their relationship, and you can't tell him you like him, then stay out of their way.