Have you ever cheated on the person you were dating?

If you ever have cheated why did you and for those that have not why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, not really.
    I have a guy, the only one I've ever had intercourse with. We don't live together.
    I love my guy, he's 11 years older than me. So he's ready for some permanency and I'm not.
    So I go out with a few guys I know and yeah we play around, but not intercourse.
    My guy doesn't ask, and I don't tell.

What Girls Said 5

• I've cheated because the guy I was with acted like he had a pussy.

• I haven't been in a relationship before... but I know that I wouldn't cheat. That is just something I have absolutely no interest in doing. If things were that bad, best to break up.

• Nope! It's wrong and I don't want to hurt my SO like that. I would feel so bad about it too and probably couldn't deal with the guilt.

• I would never want to cause such pain on my SO. He deserves more than that and seeing as I'm a decent, loyal and respectable woman, it would never happen. If one of us isn't happy, we've agreed to end the relationship.

• Yes, back in High School.

What Guys Said 1

• No I've never cheated on anyone whether it would be dating or a relationship.